throttle sync 06 busa

LSS=flatblack

Registered
Losing my marbles on this one I've synced carbs on Kawasaki and Honda using the same type of setup with plastic tubing and two cycle oil never had a problem till now I've got the air box off and the sensor plugged in (green) also have the 1and 4 vacuum lines blocked off if I leave everything as is without the home brew manometer hooked up it runs but as soon as I hook it up it won't start an I missing something I'm about to break down and buy the real deal and or gasp! Take it to the shop:banghead:

Mass air sensor must plugged in from the back of the airbox

Mass air sensor must plugged in from the back of the airbox

If that's the green plug I have it plugged in unless there's one I missed I didn't see anything in the manual but it's kinda vague on all the pictures it shows it's kind of frustrating im probably going to order a motion pro on Friday at least that takes one variable out of the equation

If that's the green plug I have it plugged in unless there's one I missed I didn't see anything in the manual but it's kinda vague on all the pictures it shows it's kind of frustrating im probably going to order a motion pro on Friday at least that takes one variable out of the equation

Mass air plug is not green. The air temp sensor is

the idle could be too low. u will need to screw the idle screw up quite a bit to even get it to start.

Going to try a few more things when I get back at it this damn work thing keeps getting in the way if only I could get paid for doing nothing sure would make things easier:laugh:

:hide:Oh boy was re reading the throttle body sync thread on here you think maybe I have to hook up the vacuum sensor to a vacuum to make it sense vacuum I swear sometimes I wonder how I lace up my shoes and make it into the garage

Back