Gen1 throttle body sync

Z-MAN74

Registered
I have a 06 busa that I've owned since new always do my own work on it but my throttle bodies are do out of wack I don't know exactly to do. I've never synced my bike and every video I've watched did nothing for me, I don't have a manometer and I am in the process of making one, I m not one to ask for help but my beast needs help and I need help to get her better I'm in mesa, AZ anyone could help me I would be forever grateful.

Manometers are not that expensive and a decent one will pay for itself in the long run. Motion pro makes a fluid unit, the carbtune unit uses rods - there are also vacuum gauge units available. I had originally pieced something together with vacuum gauges, but since this is a repetitive task, it was better to just buy one. A word of advice, a proper tool will make the easier, faster and much less frustrating.

Thanks MC MUSTANG for your reply and the thread you sent, I will be putting your suggestion of the purchase of the sync tool being a repetitive task and a very important tool, so I will be trying this tomorrow after reading the thred you sent

Thanks MC MUSTANG for your reply and the thread you sent, I will be putting your suggestion of the purchase of the sync tool being a repetitive task and a very important tool, so I will be trying this tomorrow after reading the thread you sent, does clockwise increase the vacuum because I make a few 1/4 to 1/2 turns not realizing how bad that was to do this, is ther a starting point I can start at??

Plus one on the right tool for the job!
Carbtune Pro is the easiest one to use.
I have 4 sets, an old mercury set, an old vacuum set, then the Motion Pro fluid, and the Carbtune Pro 4 is the best of them all!

Back