Thoughts for GIXERHP please...

Hang in there John, prayers for peace out to your family...

we all are praying for him here.....love ya buddy....(no homo)....lol

John is indeed one of those special guys that don't come around all that often. Myself along with many others on this forum I'm sure, have gone through this very same ordeal. It's not easy to give up your beloved mother. We all wish you a safe journey through your mother's passage. I wish we could shoulder some of the pain for you but it's a one man journey. Good Luck my friend.

Well Mother passed away just before 7am this morning, i was on my way there but was too late. Roads here due a blizzard, are terrible!

She is in a better place now, and out of pain.

Well Mother passed away just before 7am this morning, i was on my way there but was too late. Roads here due a blizzard, are terrible!

I'm so sorry you couldn't be with her John, but you're right, no more pain :(

Let us know if there's anything we can do...

John,

I am so sorry for your loss.

Prayers for you and your family in this most difficult time.

Sorry to hear, John :down: She's in a better place and no longer suffering.

Let us know if you need anything...

i'm sorry for you and the rest of the family but happy for her...prayers for all of you until we are all together again

God bless her and may she rest in peace. I pray God gives you strength to cope with your loss. When you can, try to think of all the good times, and after time, I promise it will help ease the pain.

Back