This "Yammie Noob" fella

I'm no hater, I love to see folks suceed...but an idiot who can't ride, doesn't know what he's talking about, and is spreading bs...and making Alot of money for it, no thank you.
I'll get back to work at my job now(kind of, lol) and realize that I must be the idiot...for not making alot of money at not doing a better job of what he's doing.
No, I couldn't handle the truth.
Sad....lmao

Thanks for the info
Don’t feel to bad, there’s an 8-year old that made $50M this year reviewing and playing with toys..lol

Plenty of good content making big bucks but many garbage channels making seven figures also. Biggest issue is no true fact checking so it’s free game regardless if it’s right or wrong. That’s why you see some much click bait junk!

Hahahahaha looks like what my turbo build is going to turn into... lucky I'm not a idiot and contacted Frank who btw is extremely helpful and I keep trying to pay him for his knowledge but so far he won't take my money... if I had real money (like this YouTuber) I'd just send the whole thing to him and get everything done by him.

Hahahahaha looks like what my turbo build is going to turn into... lucky I'm not a idiot and contacted Frank who btw is extremely helpful and I keep trying to pay him for his knowledge but so far he won't take my money... if I had real money (like this YouTuber) I'd just send the whole thing to him and get everything done by him.
You’d think they would research just a little and find a knowledgeable shop to help them with the income they make. Instead they had a “buddy” help install it, didn’t have anyone go over it before he took it out for a test ride, and now he’s spending plenty more fixing those mistakes.

Look at the dyno… :eek:

9B420066-16A3-4E7E-915F-0D8B0EA951B6.png

Might I add Richard was very good to deal with also getting some parts to freshen up a used kit, why wouldn't he contact RCC? And also doesn't RCC come with a decent base map? Why did he open up the engine on a stage one kit? Probably ran regular as per the suzuki owners manual lol. I better not talk to much I might be rebuilding my donor motor sooner than I'd like hahahaha.

I'll have to talk to my 10 year old daughter...she's proud of her video editing that she has been showing me lately, with her Roblox(video game) and Fidgits(toys) reveiws.
Get some pointers to start my own hoon channel, lmao!
Hurry up and get onto it , I will be your first subscriber Six , I need more quality hoon motorcycle content on the tube . You already been on the big screen , that is why I will call him American Ninja occasionally , because he was a competitor in American Ninja TV show , and my Ma and me seen him over here in OZ .

I'll have to talk to my 10 year old daughter...she's proud of her video editing that she has been showing me lately, with her Roblox(video game) and Fidgits(toys) reveiws.
Get some pointers to start my own hoon channel, lmao!
It’s a great business to get into and YammieBoob just posted he makes over $1M from his channel so if he can do it so can she… :thumbsup:

Not gonna lie...im one if his +1mil subscribers...but it's the equivalent of watching Grey's Anatomy for actual medical information. It is entertaining for me, plain and simple and i applaud the man for making money AND giving away 'free' bikes. I'm just happy he isn't sponsored by ball trimmers any more

Might I add Richard was very good to deal with also getting some parts to freshen up a used kit, why wouldn't he contact RCC? And also doesn't RCC come with a decent base map? Why did he open up the engine on a stage one kit? Probably ran regular as per the suzuki owners manual lol. I better not talk to much I might be rebuilding my donor motor sooner than I'd like hahahaha.
I obviously don't know much but have dug around in the turbo section and from my understanding the rcc base map is just that and only to get the bike running and moving enough to take it to get tuned. While I do have quite a few generic maps on my power commander fc that I play with I would never take a freshly turboed bike and actually try to ride it hard enough to bring it into boost. Maybe a few revs in neutral just to hear it but that's it until it was tuned, but like everyone already pointed out this guy is an idiot but here we are talking about him and giving him more exposure and more "free"money. I'm a firm believer in getting back on the horse after you've been bucked but this guy should have taken the bright yellow Porsche as the sign it was and stayed off bikes for good.

I really enjoy youtube motorcycle content in general , never took to this dude because I heard about this and that and didn't want to get involved in watching his channel .
I do however love 44Teeth ( and accociated Baron Von something... forgot ) , Brian 636 , Username Kate , 650ib and about 50 other motorcycle build , ride , race , stunt , dirt channels . Cannot get enough of good motorcycle content , which my favorites always seem to produce .

I really enjoy youtube motorcycle content in general , never took to this dude because I heard about this and that and didn't want to get involved in watching his channel .
I do however love 44Teeth ( and accociated Baron Von something... forgot ) , Brian 636 , Username Kate , 650ib and about 50 other motorcycle build , ride , race , stunt , dirt channels . Cannot get enough of good motorcycle content , which my favorites always seem to produce .
I watch a couple of these videos and find some of them right out to lunch either with their technical knowledge or riding capabilities....

There are others which are entertaining

I have seen 650ib the things they do on the street is STUPID STUPID STUPID. Going fast on the street is a very big risk with cars around. If I test on the street I try to do it as safe as I can, like at 3 am on a 3 lane divided highway with no on ramps. It is 2 1/2 miles of straight road. OH it also in Mexico. PLEASE STAY SAFE OUT THERE!

Should have a look at Lamb Chop Rides, basically no bullshit channel with all sorts and not biased like others.

I have seen 650ib the things they do on the street is STUPID STUPID STUPID. Going fast on the street is a very big risk with cars around. If I test on the street I try to do it as safe as I can, like at 3 am on a 3 lane divided highway with no on ramps. It is 2 1/2 miles of straight road. OH it also in Mexico. PLEASE STAY SAFE OUT THERE!
Yeah , I hear ya , but we are all making our own choices and decisions , I think endangering others is v bad , but endangering yourself is up to you .

Yeah , I hear ya , but we are all making our own choices and decisions , I think endangering others is v bad , but endangering yourself is up to you .
I agree if they were out on an empty road somewhere but many of these videos depict them weaving around cars at crazy speeds...they treat public roads as their own playground which is all good until some innocent, unsuspecting person gets killed.

Back