This "Yammie Noob" fella

He bought one? Really? That's the last thing I'd think he'd do. I wonder if he just did it for ratings (probably). I know he was always saying "turbo busa or die" as a joke, but he also kept dissing the Hayabusa in his videos like "Get a busa! Yeah, right, those things are PIGS."

Nobody who ever rode one would just call it a pig, unless you're all up into Super Moto or something. I've never ridden a better bike!

I also agree that nearly killing himself on his Daytona, he definitely needs to stay away from a Hayabusa. I wonder how good of a rider he actually is.

He bought one? Really? That's the last thing I'd think he'd do. I wonder if he just did it for ratings (probably). I know he was always saying "turbo busa or die" as a joke, but he also kept dissing the Hayabusa in his videos like "Get a busa! Yeah, right, those things are PIGS."

Nobody who ever rode one would just call it a pig, unless you're all up into Super Moto or something. I've never ridden a better bike!

I also agree that nearly killing himself on his Daytona, he definitely needs to stay away from a Hayabusa. I wonder how good of a rider he actually is.
He did say initially he bought it based on all the memes, but the more he rode it, it seems like he has been seduced by "The Force" of the Hayabusa.

Ima have to disagree with a couple things these two are saying ...
0:6:50 - "It feels like a Harley but leaned forward"
0:7:13 - "It leans over so slowly ... it just does not flick in quick at all"
0:7:26 - "It's definitely not a sport bike"

Umm... no it doesn't (I have never sat on a Harley), no it doesn't and yes it does, and yes it is.
A cruiser ... psshh ... I wish they'd make up their minds. At 0:5:20 he called it a rocket ship.

Ima have to disagree with a couple things these two are saying ...
0:6:50 - "It feels like a Harley but leaned forward"
0:7:13 - "It leans over so slowly ... it just does not flick in quick at all"
0:7:26 - "It's definitely not a sport bike"

Umm... no it doesn't (I have never sat on a Harley), no it doesn't and yes it does, and yes it is.
A cruiser ... psshh ... I wish they'd make up their minds. At 0:5:20 he called it a rocket ship.
Somebody lure him here so we can educate him and he can help with videos...(he has a good skill on that at least)

This guy gets paid to talk about motorcycles. As such, his content tends towards the sensationalist end of the spectrum. His business model does not afford him the opportunity to establish and maintain a relationship with just one bike (he’d lose subscribers if he did that), but rather to sensationalize a given ride over a given period of time, before moving on to something else … you guessed it … more sensational.

As soon as he implied the Hayabusa’s lack of versatility (starting around 4:15 of this particular video – he likes his bikes to be a “little more well-rounded” [than the Hayabusa]), I realized his point was not about Hayabusas, but about sensationalism - and subscribers. For the sake of the channel, he has destined his Busa to be a drag bike, which I'd guess is why he’s advertising the bike’s upcoming turbo mods. Busas, by the way, make great drag bikes ... because, as platforms go, the bike is very well-rounded.

Call me a loyalist. I’ve commuted daily on mine; plowed it through miles of dirt road; twisted it through canyons; opened it up on freeways; with and without two seats, with and without luggage. Haven't drag-raced it (yet), but characterizing this bike as not “well-rounded” sounds sensationalist to me.

From this perspective, everything Yammie Noob says makes complete sense.

At 11m44s: "...it [the Busa] doesn't have that top end rush."

Does anyone on this forum agree with this??
I do not.
('14 Gen 2 TiForce 4-2-1, 1 tooth down on front and stock everywhere else)
DISCLAIMER: Have never run a 2021 YZF-R1

Back