This "Yammie Noob" fella

So apparently he has now bought a Turbo for the Busa! Plans on installing it when the channel hits 1 Million! haha

1610605221124.png

1610605257336.png

maybe we can get him together with that crash bandicoot MaxWrist. I wonder how that would go on a good twisty mountain road...:crazy:. Somebody get the rescue helicopter on stand by.......lol
Sadly videos such as this get on mainstream and the gullible will actually believe it

.....then start spouting off at slow the gen 3 is....if the gen 3 is slow, then all Hayabusas are slow because the gen 3 is the fastest one yet...

Sadly videos such as this get on mainstream and the gullible will actually believe it

.....then start spouting off at slow the gen 3 is....if the gen 3 is slow, then all Hayabusas are slow because the gen 3 is the fastest one yet...
I'm pretty sure they had the bike in B or C mode, or PM 2 or 3 when they did the video. They even said they didn't know what those settings were. Load of BS for a few views.

I'm pretty sure they had the bike in B or C mode, or PM 2 or 3 when they did the video. They even said they didn't know what those settings were. Load of BS for a few views.
Exactly, I know for a fact my old bike could kill that bike in the video and everything indicates the gen 3 is most likely faster than my modified gen 2.

He’s the result of someone with little to no experience starting a YouTube channel and foaming at the mouth. If you understand he just does and says stuff for views,..GREAT…otherwise his channel is plain garbage. But not many truly good motorcycle channels so it continues to thrive with viewers that want a motorcycle but mom won’t let them.

He has finally hit 1M views and done everything wrong with his Turbo Busa build. The only good thing is he bought an RCC kit. From that point, it’s all down hill like the rest of his videos. It wasn’t professionally installed or tuned before he beats on it and pops a head gasket. Red flags all over the place but it’s booming because his viewers are _______! :rofl:

I want to know roughly how much sponsers have paid someone that has a million veiws?
How much has he likely made off of this?
Better yet; what is MaxWrist making?
If you know, be easy...I'm not sure I can handle the truth
lmao
Hard to say exactly because of add revenue, sponsors, and his discord monthly subscription.

YouTube alone $7-15k-40k+ a month

Enough to employ himself and what 4+ full time employees and 4 different give away bikes at a time.

His business model is solid and he’s killing it for 6-years in. For people that don’t ride and have always wanted a bike, he’s the crack dealer.

Max wrist doesn’t make much nearly that much. Maybe a few hundred a month..

Hard to say exactly because of add revenue, sponsors, and his discord monthly subscription.

YouTube alone $7-15k-40k+ a month

Enough to employ himself and what 4+ full time employees and 4 different give away bikes at a time.

His business model is solid and he’s killing it for 6-years in. For people that don’t ride and have always wanted a bike, he’s the crack dealer.

Max wrist doesn’t make much nearly that much. Maybe a few hundred a month..

I'm no hater, I love to see folks suceed...but an idiot who can't ride, doesn't know what he's talking about, and is spreading bs...and making Alot of money for it, no thank you.
I'll get back to work at my job now(kind of, lol) and realize that I must be the idiot...for not making alot of money at not doing a better job of what he's doing.
No, I couldn't handle the truth.
Sad....lmao

Thanks for the info

Back