Who all fishes

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
I've liked fishing for as long as I can remember and been adding lures to my collection for a long time. I can't even begin to tell you how many lures I have lost but I do have about 200 in my box now. I started using a bait caster a few years ago and now have 7 of them 2 regular open face and 2 ultra light rigs. Last month I finally got my first bass boat and have taken it out a few times. It's a 2000 Skeeter ZX185 with a Yamaha VMax 175. It'll run very comfortable at 60 until you hit a wave wrong then it gets a little squirrely. :whistle:
The boat and tackle. Did I go overboard with the lures or is it normal to have way more then you'll ever use. :rofl:

boat.jpg

fish1.jpg

fish2.jpg

fish3.jpg

fish4.jpg

fish5.jpg

fish6.jpg

fish7.jpg

fish8.jpg

fish9.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you have a nice setup there. It's not overboard if it's your thing. :thumbsup:

Sir,
You have made a good start!:laugh: You only thought that modding a Busa was a never ending money pit.
Nice boat.:thumbsup:

Thanks guys. I could spend so much more money on fishing stuff it's nuts. Most of my lures have only been a few bucks each but a few of them are $10+ including the $15 one I lost to a 4 foot Gar last week. :mad2:

I don't figure you were fishing for Gar but have you ever tried it? Nice cheap lure to use and they LOVE it. Get a piece of soft plyable braided rope about 8-10 long, unbraid all of it except for about 1 inch. Tie line to the braided section. No hooks at all. All the loose ends gets tangled in the teeth and they can't spit it out. This works best on Longnosed Gar.
Try it and get ready for the fight of your life!

:laugh: I wasn't out looking for Gar but it found me. I may have to try the rope thing because while it was on the line it was putting up a pretty good fight.

Nice rig and gear! :thumbsup:

I love to fish and switched over to fly fishing a couple years ago. I'm going to try and take a week for the fall bash and hire a guide for a day of fishing.

I used to fish tournaments about 20 years ago but now I have to settle for living on a lake, still have a boat though, looks like you have a good start..:beerchug:

Back