fishing question

Ok, so I went fishing yesterday.

My fish finder kicked but!! (I think)

It showed were fish were and if nothing esle it was fun using it.

The only one out of all of us that caught anything was my 8 year old son. He pulled about a 12 inch bass out of the water, but as soon as he got out of the water he spit the hook out.

The rest of the day was spent watching the fish on the finder swim around taunting us.

We were using a mix of live worms, fake meal works with a nasty smell, and a few jigs.

I even had mine line sitting on the bottom where we were seeing most of the fish.

as I said, I suck at fishing. even using a fish finder and knowing where the fish were, I couldnt catch nothing..

I think I am going back to the C4 idea...
AAAssjani.gif

(thrasherfox @ Sep. 25 2006,11:25) Ok, so I went fishing yesterday.

My fish finder kicked but!! (I think)

It showed were fish were and if nothing esle it was fun using it.

The only one out of all of us that caught anything was my 8 year old son. He pulled about a 12 inch bass out of the water, but as soon as he got out of the water he spit the hook out.

The rest of the day was spent watching the fish on the finder swim around taunting us.

We were using a mix of live worms, fake meal works with a nasty smell, and a few jigs.

I even had mine line sitting on the bottom where we were seeing most of the fish.

as I said, I suck at fishing. even using a fish finder and knowing where the fish were, I couldnt catch nothing..

I think I am going back to the C4 idea...  
AAAssjani.gif
Is that crickets chirping that I hear?
rock.gif
?

Back