This winter will be interesting...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, so my friend Gary works at Wintergreen ski resort. He LOVES snowboarding, and kept bugging me to try it sometime. So, me being the non snowboarding type said "If I'm still here when the seasons on, I'll go snowboarding" thinking that I was going to be at MMI when the season starts... But I'm not going anymore, which means I have to uphold the promise of a tall, fat man snowboarding... Things might be interesting.... I'll have to see if he can get a video of the training process, seeing as I've never done anything like it...

Start doing your situps now..... it's fun... but you'll spend more time on the ground than you will upright!!!

Did you ever go to MMI?  I thought you were accepted...
I was accepted... But $17k+ for one year of school to graduate certified in only one brand out of five and make $8 an hour... $15 maybe... and the bill over my head on it aint worth it. Took a while for that to dawn on me. However, I was offered a position at a friends Real Estate brokerage firm once I get my license, so I think I'm gonna go for that.

Get yer ankles strong! I took up snowboarding when I lived in the UP(upper penisula.) When you live in a place where it snows feet at a time, you either take up a winter sport or love the indoors.

Snow boarding is great.
beerchug.gif

I see a broken Ben in the near future! LOL
firedevil.gif

hey, I'm a tall fat man who snowboards. Once you get the hang of it, it's a LOT easier than downhill skiing. At least to me.

Ben if you really end up doing this... Do yourself a favor and get a tailbone protector. Otherwise you will be bruised severely in the learning process.

Watch those knees bro! Get waterproof gloves or your hands get wet and the cold never leaves them, all day! BRUTAL! You'll have fun though.

Back