This is my last thread!

Like other's have said...no need to leave just because you don't have a Busa. Everyone here is like a family and we have riders from sorts from Harleys to Kawis, Hondas, Zuks, and Yamahas! We're all here for one thing....the RIDE!! :thumbsup: I made the switch a year ago.....miss the Busa but to me riding is riding so long as my arms aren't falling asleep from ape hangars. :laugh:

Bus1.jpg

cbr.jpg

From your last post you said that she didn't feel safe on the busa. Just buy her a back rest for added comfort and security and see how much she likes that. Then maybe she will just be happy with that. But selling the Busa :puke:

put her on the gixxer, collect the insurance money, and ride away on the Busa :rofl:

seriously though, i understand the "gift" thing but if she really cared about you, she would let you be you...anyone who tries to turn you into something or someone else is in love with an idea of what they want you to be and doesn't give two rips about who you really are

put her on the gixxer, collect the insurance money, and ride away on the Busa :rofl:

seriously though, i understand the "gift" thing but if she really cared about you, she would let you be you...anyone who tries to turn you into something or someone else is in love with an idea of what they want you to be and doesn't give two rips about who you really are

I couldn't have said this any better. Are you goin to keep the gixxer if something happens and you get divorced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keep the gixxer, put about a price tag of about 15000 on the busa, and when nobody buys it just get the 250, gently explaining to your wife, who obviously knows how the money you have put into the busa, that nobody will buy it for whats its worth and what youve put into cuz of the economy:laugh::laugh:, and then you guys can ride of into the sunset, you on your bike and her on her moped

And like everybody said, if you do get rid of the busa, you dont have to leave here:thumbsup:

kindly explain to here that the busa is safe cuz its a bigger bike, kinda like the difference between riding around in a smart car or a regular car, at least try to be sly about it lol

my buddy just sold his wives 07 250 for like 2500 it was like brand new, i think it was the 07 model, whichever one is the new body style, so i know they can be picked up for next to nothing

She has read the thread up to this point and IDK what one it was but after reading while walking out the door she said

Her: "Keep "Purple Drank" (Busa's Name:thumbsup:) but know that if you want to ride and us both go somewhere we can take the car from now on!"

Me: "Thank's babe it would be a shame to waste that new Kanji emblem Jacket and Gloves"<<<She didn't know i bought at the time.:whistle:

DOOR SLAMS!!! With a opening and hour later of some makeup *** and then I rode the Busa to get her some cigarette's/Cosmo Mag:bowdown::bowdown:

To all you cause i don't know who but TY....for now at least:cheerleader:

luckily for me my woman wanted me to get the busa when she seen how big and comfortable that rear seat looked, a long way from the 1000 seat

Stick around, no need to leave because you won't have your beautiful Busa. Hint hint.:whistle:

I cant afford a lawn mower and my roof leaks....
But I have a B-King with rego.

My Ute is waaaaaaay overdue for a service and has a death rattle....
But I have a Naked Hayabusa with rego.

I have Bill's stacked up and always end up paying them on the very last day....
But I have a Bandit 1200 rego'd to clown about on.

I bought my house due to its triple garage and now cant afford the mortgage....
But I have a F#rkin' ace GSX1100ET that's loud enough to wake the dead.

Priorities.

Women come, women go.

Back