thinking about selling it.

Good luck if you decide to get rid of the bike. You really don't get much for the add-ons from what I've seen and read here. 10K would be my guess :thumbsup:

That is one beautiful Busa :bowdown:

well I have had it for 13 months now and have only put 1400 miles on it I just paid it off last month and now I am thinking about selling it and getting a boat I just dont ride as much as I use to.

yeah you spend all your time taking my trophies :poke:

I looked at alot of bikes while looking for my 08. Not many used Gen II's available. similar ones here were selling for between 10.5K and 11.5K.

Keep the bike it's easier to rent a boat than a Busa :laugh:

I know what you are going through everyone wants a boat this time of year here in FL.:laugh: good luck i wouldn't let it go if you ever plan on riding again:whistle:

thanks for the replys I have close to $14k in it so if I can get at least $10k for it I might sell it. I just need to make up my mind and run a ad on here and ebay.

If you can wait for the right buyer, I think you might be able to get a good price for the bike for the following reasons.

- 2009 models list for $1200 more than the 2008.
- Orange black is desirable color combo not produced in 2009.
- Low miles/clean bike.
- You can save the right buyer money, time, and effort to do the mods.

I don’t care what KBB or NADA says its worth, if someone is looking for what you have, buying your bike could be a legitimate win-win for both parties. Their alternative is buying a more expensive new bike, or finding another orange/black and starting from scratch. But you need to wait for the right buyer.

Best of luck to you.

If you can wait for the right buyer, I think you might be able to get a good price for the bike for the following reasons.

- 2009 models list for $1200 more than the 2008.
- Orange black is desirable color combo not produced in 2009.
- Low miles/clean bike.
- You can save the right buyer money, time, and effort to do the mods.

I don’t care what KBB or NADA says its worth, if someone is looking for what you have, buying your bike could be a legitimate win-win for both parties. Their alternative is buying a more expensive new bike, or finding another orange/black and starting from scratch. But you need to wait for the right buyer.

Best of luck to you.

hey thanks we think alike I dont care what kbb says either if I like something and I think the price is right I buy it. I am not in a hurry to sell it so if and when I decide to sell it I will wait for the right buyer and I am sure we will both be happy.:beerchug:

Back