What should I sell it for

4HSMEN

Registered
I thought I would ask you guys what I should ask for my bike. I never ride it anymore so might as well sell it.
08 with 1500 miles. Like everyone else I added a lot of stuff to it, full powder coated brocks exhaust. pc3 xtre vortex rearsets on and on...
I know the market is not great but it has VERY low miles. Love to know what I should price it.
Thanks for the info.

webbike.jpg

Sorry, can't help with a selling price, but that is one sweet ride. I would love to be able to add that to my 99. But I have a wife instead...:whistle:

When I was looking to buy, I checked: completed listings on ebay, local craigslist/cycletrader, KBB and NADA. Using info I gleaned from these sources, I felt confident that I got a good deal when I paid $8200 for a 1-owner 09 with under 3K miles (ZG screen, heli-bars, Yosh R77 s/o, PC V, Suz gel seat).
P.S. Prices are generally much higher here in California.

It depends on where you live. Here in AZ we have year around riding so bikes hold there value. Here it would go fro $8,500- $8,000.

8000+- is about right ,, low miles and clean ,,, that is where i could set it !

but ill give you 125 today paypal, and pay for shipping! lol

$500. Let me know where to send the check, or if you want cash, let me know the address.. :beerchug:

You should have zero problems getting 8k for it.
Or if you wanna go the $500 route...ill make it $503 and pick it up :rofl:

+1.... Very nice. You have all the stock parts that came off? Thats usually is a plus. Take her back to stock as close as you can get her and sell aftermarket parts seperately.
Again....very nice.

I got this check from Nigeria worth about 10k you just send me the Differance and I will take care of the rest :whistle:

Back