Should I sell my 360 Hayabusa & buy a Trex?

BLKMAMBA

Registered
Fellow friends I'm want to get some input from you. I'm sure many of you have seen the threads I have posted of my 2011 Hayabusa I had built. I haven't rode my motorcycle in months since I have been out of the country. I was thinking should I sell my busa and buy a trex? That will leave me bikes less since since I sold the BMW S1000rr 3 months ago. I thought about buying a trex in addition but I'm sure one will be neglected. I just wanted to get some honest opinions from you guys before I went forward with anything.

put on your glasses and then look again :laugh: :poke:. Yeah I like em all actually. its like having a busa that you sit in. IMHO I would love to have one if I could. Plus I've never seen one in person. They would defintely stand out. then after you buy it. slap a turbo on it :D

wat the hell is a trex? or did u mean trike. I wud not be caught dead on a trike. T-Rex..... now they are badass! but expensive.

i cant think of the name of the company that is in culpeper (spelling) VA that does them but uses the gen2 busa for its motor and other parts as opposed to the zx14 like the t-rex.

I saw one at VIR one year when they first came out. They are pretty cool looking but I would have to test drive one before I bought it. Are you able to do that?

Always need a bike... any bike doesn't need to be a Busa you can have fun riding any bike standard/ cruiser/ anything ... T Rex has more in common with a car than a bike.

So what you are asking is "should I give motorcycling and buy a T Rex" ??? You better do some soul searching and find the answer to this one.

What feeling do so many people get when they ride motorcycles that get hooked and can't pull away??? Open sensation of freedom? You can get that in a convertible sports car. NAh !:laugh: When you start negotiating turns on the motorcycle you don't feel any lateral force. Man and machine become one to glide through the turns a sensation you can only get on 2 wheels. 3 and 4 wheels you feel the lateral force trying to throw you in the opposite direction, when you in a car you have the steering wheel, center console or door handle to help you offset it........

Or has the bike become a show piece after all those mods or you just not into the riding??? :laugh: I'd ride the hell out of that thing. I wouldn't let outta my sight but I'd ride the hell out of it:thumbsup:

i cant think of the name of the company that is in culpeper (spelling) VA that does them but uses the gen2 busa for its motor and other parts as opposed to the zx14 like the t-rex.

I wanted a T-Rex since I first saw them, but I had never seen these guys before.
They're about 3 hrs north of me, I know where I'm going when I win the lottery!:laugh:

Always need a bike... any bike doesn't need to be a Busa you can have fun riding any bike standard/ cruiser/ anything ... T Rex has more in common with a car than a bike.

So what you are asking is "should I give motorcycling and buy a T Rex" ??? You better do some soul searching and find the answer to this one.

What feeling do so many people get when they ride motorcycles that get hooked and can't pull away??? Open sensation of freedom? You can get that in a convertible sports car. NAh !:laugh: When you start negotiating turns on the motorcycle you don't feel any lateral force. Man and machine become one to glide through the turns a sensation you can only get on 2 wheels. 3 and 4 wheels you feel the lateral force trying to throw you in the opposite direction, when you in a car you have the steering wheel, center console or door handle to help you offset it........

Or has the bike become a show piece after all those mods or you just not into the riding??? :laugh: I'd ride the hell out of that thing. I wouldn't let outta my sight but I'd ride the hell out of it:thumbsup:

I guess I'm just not into riding the way I used to be. It's definitely not a show piece. I'm going to do some thinking and see what I really want to do.

I think T-rex's look cool, seen a couple in person but I think its more of a novelty that will wear off. Why sit in a small cramped vehicle with no heat/AC or radio when you can ride in a fast car with all the trimmings and a much more comfortable ride? I'd rather be on 2wheels. Don't get me wrong they are very cool and like sixpack said if I won the lottery I would buy 1 jus because..... But I wouldn't turn my back on 2wheels because of it

I would only think of owning a TREX if I would ever get handicapped to where I couldnt ride 2 wheels.. Cant take away the feeling of the lean on a motorcycle.
Look at the resale value, do they lose value quickly or could you buy one and play with it for a little while and not lose to much cash?

I would only think of owning a TREX if I would ever get handicapped to where I couldnt ride 2 wheels.. Cant take away the feeling of the lean on a motorcycle.
Look at the resale value, do they lose value quickly or could you buy one and play with it for a little while and not lose to much cash?

Resale is very good. 2007's are still going for low 40's.

You would enjoy bikes more if you built one yourself.

After a restless night I have decided I'm going to keep "The Black Mamba" and just purchase the trex separately :laugh:

Back