Should I sell my 360 Hayabusa & buy a Trex?

After a restless night I have decided I'm going to keep "The Black Mamba" and just purchase the trex separately :laugh:

The best of both worlds. That way you have the option, never doubting your decision if you had sold the hayabusa.

After a restless night I have decided I'm going to keep "The Black Mamba" and just purchase the trex separately :laugh:

That sounds like a win :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You have made a good choice that Busa of yours is one of the best I have seen:bowdown:

I wish you had uploaded the photos to org rather than link them in thread you had :poke: they are gone now :down:

Since you are even asking us, I say yes, get the trex. You don't deserve a Hayabusa, if you are even considering selling your only bike, for that...:rofl:

I wouldn't have built the fat tire bike in the first place but if that's what you like go for it. You are going to take a bath on the sale price though.

With that said, I wouldn't even consider a TREX. They are junk and a complete waste for what they cost. If you want something like that get an Aerial Atom and keep a motorcycle... ;)

I wouldn't have built the fat tire bike in the first place but if that's what you like go for it. You are going to take a bath on the sale price though.

With that said, I wouldn't even consider a TREX. They are junk and a complete waste for what they cost. If you want something like that get an Aerial Atom and keep a motorcycle... ;)

The Aerial Atom is ugly. What you think about purchasing a helicopter?

Here are the pictures for the guy that haven't seen.
Bikes_zps2ea69b0e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you are obviously rich and looking to get anouther toy. The busa looks sharp but can you ride that thing with that fat of a tire? And the t-rex looks like a midlife crisis ride, id skip that one for sure.

Jacob123, I wouldn't consider myself rich. I would say I'm well off. I work for a living like everyone else on the board. I'm 5'10 225lbs so turning at 70mph+ is no issues after you get use to it. Yes, it took a while but I have mastered it even with a chick on the back. Maybe I will look into a 37 foot boat or something. I just want something new.

boats are a huge money pit. believe me i know.. just gentle advise.. you asked so i figured id give my opinion.

Ok first off let me just start by saying, Both of those ladies are very nice looking :thumbsup: and 2nd I know that bike as soon as I saw it lol. Do all 3 of those bikes have the VIP wheels? Thats a very very beautiful bike. I do have one more question. Those red emblems. . the tank "S" how did you paint those red? Were they powder coated or actually painted?

Jacob123, I'm a computer engineer for a defense contracting company. I have heard the same from others but salt water is hard on everything if you look at it from that perspective. I think a boat is just another toy which requires extra attention. I don't want to get anything to small or very expensive being my first boat. I was looking a used 2010/11 37 foot concept with (3) 300hp Mercury engines. I have doing my research and I know those motors are very reliable since that's my main concern. I also want something with flashy graphics and that can do 70+ mph on water. No fishing. Strictly a go fast party boat and that can be trailered if needed. Dealer support is a plus since they are local. I guess I can talk offline with you about that since you know more about them. Thanks Jrod86. Yes, all 3 motorcycles have VIP wheels. The white XZ10 was originally the T-mobile motorcycle that VIP built. There is a video on their website. Both the white and orange belong to my friend who is a local Orthopedic Surgeon. He also purchased my BMW S1000rr from me. From the build process pictures the builder taped around my tank and painted the "S" red. I'm not sure you powder coat that without it melting. The owner over at Grand Prix Motoring of Houston said we was very interested doing a deal for my bike for a trex but I think I'm going to just keep it. I would hate to regret a bad decision.

Jacob123, I'm a computer engineer for a defense contracting company. I have heard the same from others but salt water is hard on everything if you look at it from that perspective. I think a boat is just another toy which requires extra attention. I don't want to get anything to small or very expensive being my first boat. I was looking a used 2010/11 37 foot concept with (3) 300hp Mercury engines. I have doing my research and I know those motors are very reliable since that's my main concern. I also want something with flashy graphics and that can do 70+ mph on water. No fishing. Strictly a go fast party boat and that can be trailered if needed. Dealer support is a plus since they are local. I guess I can talk offline with you about that since you know more about them. Thanks Jrod86. Yes, all 3 motorcycles have VIP wheels. The white XZ10 was originally the T-mobile motorcycle that VIP built. There is a video on their website. Both the white and orange belong to my friend who is a local Orthopedic Surgeon. He also purchased my BMW S1000rr from me. From the build process pictures the builder taped around my tank and painted the "S" red. I'm not sure you powder coat that without it melting. The owner over at Grand Prix Motoring of Houston said we was very interested doing a deal for my bike for a trex but I think I'm going to just keep it. I would hate to regret a bad decision.

I'm in Houston if you decide to do the T. rex deal an need someone to go look at it for you.

I had seen the pictures I had followed the build on your other thread and seen them, I just like the way it came out and will often go back into the thread and look at some my favorite build threads every so often :laugh: usually after looking at the one I have outside :whistle: I see you have added some pics with some very nice eye candy to we definitely like those kinds pics here :sasmokin:

Back