gauging interest in my 08

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
i may have to sell my bike. im not at home to get pics up but if you go to my name and look up my posts you'll find good pics on the date posted 8-12-08. whats it got? full r-77 carbon, tobin front and back, pazzo shortys, buell peg mod, hid low, 45 tooth rear sprocket, puig dark screen, 3k miles, a couple small scratches on tank from where my magnetic bag picked up some stuff, a lot of powder coating

Dude, I have had your bike as a screen saver for the last two months. Your bike is perfect!!! If I may ask how did you get all the bolts that color? Are they powdercoated as well? How much are you asking for her? A pic is enclosed of your bike for everyone to see...

bike__me__kody_020.JPG

bike__me__kody_028.JPG

thanks for adding the pics for me. yeah just about every bolt was pulled and powder coated also. there were a couple bolts that couldnt be colored. how much? well i would expect a fair offer. people on here know what its worth and what ive done to it

You should sell the exhaust, seats, screen, etc sep. You'll get more parting it out....:whistle:

As its sits, 10K is fair. Prob $9.5 w/o add ons.

Back