tommorow

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
i pick up my new 08. its been a long time waiting for my hand to heal, well it seems long. my tobin seats got delivered today so now i can go get the bike. pics will come in a day or so. rolling off the showroom floor it has the following mods. yosh r77 full system carbon, tobin seats with hump pad, hid low beam, pazzo shortys with orange adjuster, fender eliminator, black puig screen and buell pegs. man im pumped and ready to rock

Congrats, you'll love it!
beerchug.gif

You definately got a big jump down the modifications trail, didn't you? Darn, I've had mine for three days and I'm now way behind. Why don't you just set the bar a little higher? Sweet bike!

I'll tell you what stick a high flow air filter in with that full exhaust system and you'll be knocking on the door of 200 HP!

You definately got a big jump down the modifications trail, didn't you?  Darn, I've had mine for three days and I'm now way behind.  Why don't you just set the bar a little higher? Sweet bike!
i had nothing but time. my hand was a little out of whack and i couldnt ride. so i figured while i had the down time send out the seats and have the stealer do some mods for me

NICE man take some pics tommorow if u can walk away from ridigin it long enough.

Way to go with the mods. Several ideas that I want also. I love my R77. Best sounding pipe out there IMO. ENJOY!!!

Back