my second new 08 !

rico

Registered
hi guys !

it´s been a while ..

this is mine 3rd busa .

my first was a grey 99´ with leo vinci mufflers and a few goodies ..

my second busa was a white 08 with vortex rear sets and short black pazzo levers and a few goodies last year ..after a while i decided to want to build a cool harley so i sold it ..

been there done that .

so this is my new blue 08 busa that i found new overstock at a suzuki dealer here in the netherlands .

it´s got about 200 mls on it and i´m still breaking her in .
i already removed the stickers and got other steering weights,and a suzuki carbon tankpad on it.

my plans are :

new shorty carbon or black mufflers or a complete system...maybe brock ,fmf apex,yoshi's,m4 retro's ??

black rearsets
black mirror block offs
black wheels
smoked wind screen
black mrp triple clamps
black pazzo shorty levers
michelin power one tires
hyperpro suspension kit
clear taillight unit
bmc filter
head flowing and remapping
x-tre, to kill the limiters

so that is my new project and this busa, i want to keep it, this time !!

if someone got some good ideas ,post em up!!

keep it up !!

greetz rico
netherlands

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

Last edited:
Looks sweet and sounds like it will get even sweeter. I would consider going all the way on the black and powdercoat the heal guards, footpegs and brackets and foot levers. Rear tail light lenses blacked too.

Where in the Netherlands do you live? I'm Landgraaf next to SnowWorld (work in Brunssum NATO)

Nice bike, maybe we could meet up and ride.....

looks good and welcome back...couldnt handle all the power of the harley and had to come back to the busa ehh?:rofl::poke:

i definitily want to black out everything all parts that are on my busa besides the blue paint because that´s a real beautiful color !

By the way i live in rotterdam ,and alot of guys riding busa´s and 1000´s over here ...

Last edited:
i still like harley´s especially the old skool bobber scene that´s going on ride now but as far as riding pleasures a sportbike can give you a little more fun .

i try to get a harley street bob next year or so besides the k8 just for cruising ,but for now ......

It´s Busa time !!

i´m gonna build me a nice blacked out Street sleeper ...
:whistle:

Enjoy and be safe!!!:thumbsup:

The last time I was in your neck of the woods, most of the bikes (and there were thousands) were the type you pedal.:laugh:

What are the roads like for a Busa and how strict is the law?

I guess you can always cross into Germany and twist that throttle.:cheerleader:

wooo hooo another one of the best color.... hehehehehehe :cheerleader:

congrats on that new bike. It's awesome

well here in holland there not a lot off beautifull roads like i see in pics from you guys over in the usa with all that nature and space ,the netherlands isn´t that big of a country ...but however there are enough highway´s to fly full throttle now and then ..

my highest personal top speed i´d drove on my 99´ busa full throttle,it was on the speedo around 330 km/h at 12000rpm on a evening drive here in holland ,i just had to do it :whistle:...

it's a shame that suzuki limited their top speed on their newer models .LIMITERS SUCK :rulez:

but there are beautiful roads for a trip in country's like germany,luxembourg ,belgium and austria ...and that's not to far from holland ..

thanx for the cool reactions guys !

it's great to be back !

the blue color is really beautiful, especially in the sun and looks like black in the evening ..:thumbsup:

Back