My new 08 'Busa

busa-bliss

Registered
Hi,
two days ago i took delivery of my new 08 Busa, Blue with Gold wheels, Micron pipes (or do Americans call them exhausts, mufflers, cans or what?) Baglux tank cover. Helibar bar raisers, OEM double bubble screen.
I din't mean to buy one, but my brother-in-law got a black one 3 weeks ago, & I made the mistake of taking a ride..... Now I am £9,000 ($17,000) poorer.

Gratz on the bike. I feel yer pain on the 17,000 poorer.
welcome.gif

Welcome to the org, post up a pic after you get her all nice and shiney.
beerchug.gif

welcome.gif

Now you know we need a picture as it is the
rulez8bn.gif

Many, many years ago, I lived in Bury St. Edmonds.

Bury St Edmunds, not far from me, were you in the USAF?
No, I was a kid and my family was ushered out of the US for a few months while Dad was doing some top secret stuff. Mom was born and raised in Bury so that is where we ended up going. We lived with my Grand Parents for a while. But my Father met my mother when he was stationed at Lakenheath air base. When Mom got pregnant with me, Dad got shipped back to the US so I was born in the US.

beerchug.gif
congrats and welcome

the big question is----how many smiles to the mile do you get?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I remember being on the river in my boat on the Little Ouse river near Lakenheath one summer, moored up, hot sunny day, o sound except birds, perfect peace, radio on, beer in hand, thinking about the evening BBQ, then....... HOLY ****!! USAF jet, skimming the treetops, noise like thunder, appeared & dissapeared in a few seconds, absolutely magnificent, made the earth tremble, what a sight, what a noise, what power!!

I remember being on the river in my boat on the Little Ouse river near Lakenheath one summer, moored up, hot sunny day, o sound except birds, perfect peace, radio on, beer in hand, thinking about the evening BBQ, then....... HOLY ****!! USAF jet, skimming the treetops, noise like thunder, appeared & dissapeared in a few seconds, absolutely magnificent, made the earth tremble, what a sight, what a noise, what power!!
The fighter jet..what power to see!

Now you have a 'busa...what power to control!

Welcome to the family, yo!

Do you hear someone at the door? Go check. It's probably the Picture Constables (Bobby's) coming to ensure you comply.

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock... (that's the sound of us, waiting).

laugh.gif

Enjoy all there is to offer!

Cheers...

welcome to the org... congrats on becoming a busa rider, as they say: ones you go Busa... I'm sure you know the rest!

post some pics of your beauty!

LOL...I can just imagine.

My Dad designed the guidance systems that our anti ballistic missles used. They were just a tad louder. As a kid prior to the move to Bury, Dad took me to White Sands missle range where I got to watch some of his stuff knock a missle out of the sky. That was pretty awesome too!

Back