Parts I Need for 08 busa after hitting deer lat summer....

Its a good thing i dident go down or i would have probably totaled my bike, i cant believe how well the bike took the hit, i diddent wobble or anything, i just cut right thru him, maby thats one of the reasons suzuki shaped the busa like they did, lol. If i would have been on a harley i would have went down for sure.:laugh:

My wife hit a deer with our ford taurus abt 50 yards from the the front of my house a year ago. My son and I drug it into the front yard under the light pole, cleaned it (a mess) cut up the good stuff and ate it for a couple days. The buzzards got the rest. Figured it was the least we could do, since it caused 1500. in damages. Better the car then the bikes!

I'm working on some new technology. Slowing a bullet down to about 55mph and put some headlights on it. lol. Glad you're ok. I'd say watch the forums. Headlights are hard to find in good shape it seems for much less than new. Didn't look at the add but watch the shipping and manufacture of parts on there. They're misrepresented from time to time. But never know. Good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device

It is always a lot easier for one to just shoot the deer first. Sorry to hear about the accident.

Did it break the bulbs as well ?
Reason I ask is cuz I just swapped over to HIDs and now have no need for the OEM bulbs.

???

Back