New 08 Busa

fourm1

Registered
Hey guys just wanted to say that I have been browsing around this site since last summer and it just made me want a busa even more. A few weeks ago I became the proud owner of a black and grey 08 left over bike that I picked up for $9999 its my first busa and im dying to ride it but waiting on the snow and cold to go away.

Pics or it didn't happen

Gratz on the purchase! I can't wait for my first Busa. This is my second year riding and I feel that I need more street experience before I get one. I will be using it to sport tour so i can't wait !!!!!

:welcome: to the org. post up some pics when ya can.

Welcome! your in for a treat to say the least! what were your other bikes? I'll:beerchug: bet ya like the busa best.

Welcome! your in for a treat to say the least! what were your other bikes? I'll:beerchug: bet ya like the busa best.

I had a cbr600rr a few years ago and a 2004 gsxr 1000. I currently have a 06 suzuki super motard wich is a blast and of course now the busa hopefully i should get some pics up soon they are on my gf's camera.

Congrats buddy---be prepared to have your face hurt REALLY bad---it's from the constant grin you'll have each time you ride!:thumbsup:

here is a few pics

DSCI0786.jpg

DSCI0788.jpg

Well, look at that! You got the fastest color! Congrats and :welcome: to the .oRg.

Looks just like mine only you got a lot better deal than i did. Good for you and you will love it. Just be carefull, they are mean.:thumbsup:

Not the Fastest Color but a Nice Purchace Anyways. Gongrads.............See Ya in My Mirrors Soon :laugh:

Back