New Busa Owner in AK

AK929

Registered
Hey guys,

I have been "trolling" these forums for months now, and yesterday, I pulled the trigger on a new Black/Grey 08! I have been riding for 5 years on "little" liter bikes but cant wait to get out on the busa, should be a whole new experiance. Anyhow, just wanted to introduce myself. I would take pictures, however I cannot get the bike home yet......Its still winter (snow covered streets) for atleast a month.

-Ben

Also, is there any issues/recalls that need to be addressed before I pick the bike up? I found a "stop delivery notification" for 08's within a certain VIN range. Mine would fall into the range, but the letter seems to be for canadian bikes.....

There was a 'safety inspection' mandated for the '08. You can search this forum for complete details! Very thorough...

Anyway, congrats on the purchase, and :welcome: to the .oRg!

I found the information on it and called the dealer.....they said "of course it was done already" "sounds like your getting anxious..." He's right!!

-Ben

:welcome: To The

marquee.jpg

I may be wrong, but they should mark the bike somewhere or note that the safety recall was done? It had something to do with the wiring harness snagging or wearing through near the neck....I think?

..any way. We are having a meet n greet in Eureka Springs the weekend of June 5th. Hope you can come by.
2009 Eureka Springs - Hayabusa.oRg

:welcome:

:welcome: to the org. Is that Alasksa that you are from?

I guess since you are in Alaska and not Arkansas...it might be a far ride to the greet.:laugh:

:welcome:

What part of Alaska?
Go to a thread called "having fun in a ditch... Alaska" in random thoughts and you will see a couple of shots from Nikiski that I took while visiting my friends who live there.
Respect the power of the Busa and you will have loads of fun.
:welcome: once again to the addiction.
Bubba

Back