HAHA NEW PICS FROM ROTTERDAM !

I heard a rumor that the white ones weren't allowed in the US because they weren't cool enough. Pass it on.  
lurk.gif
Nope its because there the same colors as the zx14 limited. Man, that anodized red....
puke.gif

No mirrors or license plate..... Rico, are you going to keep this K8 on the track?
rock.gif

Or have you just not installed your Tidy Tail and Bar Ends Mirrors yet?
cool.gif

HesaOberonBarEndMirrorRound60.jpg

i dont't ride with mirrors that's why i got the block offs ..i love that clean racy look ..

the fender eliminator and the license plate are on it now since thuesday and she is ready to go ..!

only the weather is ****** up right know so i can't wait for the sun ..

i ordered my ROLAND SANDS windscreen and the Jardine GP1 exhaust yesterday ..

egitarre77.gif

i dont't ride with mirrors that's why i got the block offs ..i love that clean racy look ..

the fender eliminator and the license plate are on it now since thuesday and she is ready to go  ..!

only the weather is ****** up right know so i can't wait for the sun ..

i ordered my ROLAND SANDS windscreen and the Jardine GP1 exhaust yesterday ..

egitarre77.gif
Nice Ridennn
thumb_up.gif

be sure to post pics after you install the screen and exhaust.

THANX FOR THE REACTIONS GUYS !
thumb_up.gif

I WENT DRIVING YESTERDAY ,AND PUT ABOUT 100 MILES ON IT ... LOVE IT ALREADY !

I TRY TO KEEP MYSELF IN CHECK TO GET THE REVS NOT TO MUCH ABOVE 6000RPM THESE FIRST 600MLS ....IT'S A LITTLE HARD TO NOT TWIST THE THROTTLE FULL BUT FOR A GOOD CAUSE THE FIRST MILES...

NICE THAT WE HAVE SO MUCH PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD THAT'S LOVE THE SAME BIKE !! THAT'S COOL !
ThumbsUp.gif

DSC09532__Small_.JPG

No Mirrors? Rico doesn't care where he's been - he wants to be cool where he's goin.
cool.gif
The white color looks great. Safe ridin to you!

yeah i know about the mirrors ...
rulez8bn.gif

i should put them on my bike with riding on the streets especially with my friends but i can't get it over my heart to replace them on my bike... i just find mirrors so damn ugly on a sportbike!!....

and at 200 mph you only want to see what happens in front of you ...
tounge.gif

maybe anyone got a good alternative for me??

busa_k8_006.jpg

Very unsafe to ride without mirrors I installed some extensions so I could see around elbows and love it now that I can switch lanes without turning my head.

Back