Think Bikes are considered RICE?

FastKitteN

Registered
<span style='color:purple'>My friend and I were having a talk last night about Rice..  There was a honda on tv and I said oh its ricey.. It had a wing, exhaust tip, and graphics.  He said Bikes are rice.  Because their foreign I guess.  See to me I don't think they are RICE.  I think Cars with huge exhaust tips, rolling on maybe toy rims or huge rims, or a front will drive car with a wing on the back.  I think that stuff is RICE.  I don't see a bike being close to that.

What does everyone else think?  Would you want someone to say "Man your bike is Rice?"

I'm kinda curious now...    
smile.gif
</span>

<!--EDIT|FastKitteN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134058537 -->

Yeah I mean Riced out cars cause really I've even seen some mustangs and camaros lookin pretty freakin sad they try to look fast. But really a lot of them aren't. I like to show but I prefer to go. Bikes are just fast.. Everyone know this.. Not trying to make them look what that aren't.. Just my opinion and I'm new to all this.

I think it's funny when my husband pokes fun at my "rice burner" Busa, then hops in his Mazda...
laugh.gif

I always thougth they were called rice burners because of where they were made. I n my profession I come across older guys that referred to any Japanese made vehicle as Rice burners.

I always thougth they were called rice burners because of where they were made. I n my profession I come across older guys that referred to any Japanese made vehicle as Rice burners.
That's what I kind of thought too...

Jap crap...rice burners...I've hear 'em all...
smile.gif

Rice burners, crotch rockets. I think they are one in the same which is something that is from the Orient and is extremely fast.
biggrin.gif

My uncle calls my Busa "Mazacrotchie"

laugh.gif
It's rather creative I guess...cracks me up every time...

the thing is.... bikes are fast... i honestly don't mind the "riceburners" that actually go fast... but when you hear the high-pitched for about 30 seconds before they pass by you, that's when it gets annoying...
With bikes, you hear a high-pitched noise, but it only takes a second before they blow past you.. so that's cool.
lol... they can call my Hayabusa rice... but it's still faster than a turbo-charged v8, and i've got almost as much displacement as the actual ricers... minus about a ton of weight...

RICE BURNER MEANING RICE FROM THE FAR EAST,BIKE FROM THE FAR EAST. CROTCH ROCKET MEANING CROTCHED OVER THE BIKE UNLIKE A HARDLEY AND VERY FAST.
umnik.gif

wheni was heavy into harley, i also worked at a biker bar. we would on the occasion get a few sportbikes in the parking area. i would go get some rice and sprinkle it under the bike the get on the mic and anounce that there was a bike out front with a really bad leak. well you know every biker would come out and look...it was funny everytime

Funny, we have a couple Hardly riders here at the plant. The plant mechanic routinely places an oil drain pan, shop towels and oil dry under their bike when they ride to work.
When my Busa was new and I first started riding it to work, I had a laugh thanks to my Hardly riding coworkers. I parked the Bus and allowed it to cool a few minutes before covering. As I was covering the bike I noticed fairly new oil spots under the bike. I was going over it with a fine toothed comb looking for leaks when I remembered that one of my Hardly buddies had parked there the afternoon before. Just typical.........then there was the time I went on a poker run (predominantly Hardlys) and they gave out shop towels as door prizes, complete with the HD logo on 'em. Fitting as well.

Back