"There is no mistaking horsepower!"

busabrother

Registered
A buddy of mine made that statement recently and it was not more appropriate than yesterday when my riding buddies ( 03 1000, 04 zx 10, 02 gsxr 750 and 02 yzf 600) were blistering I-95 at safe, but ungodly speeds. As usual i was pulling up the rear while in formation while cruising at thelimit. Then all of a sudden the yzf makes a move (a challenge in all of our minds of course) because he is right in front of me in the formation. SO as the other riders twist their throttles i hesitate ( really only because i like the come from behind victories) So when they get to be about 5-10 car lengths away i haul ass. Like clock work comes the click click click as i gear down to third then it is WOT, click WOT, WOT, click, WOT then CLick! I rel them all in blow past all my buddies then i realize i am coming up on a vette's ass so fast i start to apply both brakes As i look at speedo as i am slowing down i am at 165 (speedohealer) Then i say to myself and my bikegood job. Now fall back in formation and enjoy the rest of the ride!!!!

ices_rofl.gif
Reality check.
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Sounds like a little PrimeTime action to me! Did you do a little dance or pull out a cellphone once you got ahead of them?
biggrin.gif
If not, you should have!

My buddy on the 10 said all he heard was that muzzy winding up then i was gone. The key is the 1000, 10, or rr or whatever can run. But it depends on how far the individual rider is willing to push it. If it is open road and no police. I will ride that bitch till she pulls no more!!!
laugh.gif

Back