There’s something that I’ve got to share…

Man, I'm sorry you had to see it happen. I'm sure you would have done anything in your power to help the guy out, but it was good of you to show up at the funeral.

RIP, rider. :down:

RIP rider...sorry you had to go through this SKECHE, watching anyone wreck is hard whether it is a stranger or good friend...take the lessons you learned and try to learn from them to make yourself a better rider and pass them on to others so they can last long enough to ride another day

Very Unfortunate. Riding a two wheeler has an inherent danger attached to it. Hope the all mighty gives the family strength. :please:

I know what you are going through and its very hard. I still don't ride on the street anymore.

Take it easy and don't beat yourself up about it. I'll be praying for you and his family in this difficult time..

Been in your shoes, both fatal and non-fatal crashes. Unfortunately it's part of our sport. You either come to peace with knowing that, or you stop riding. Knowledge is learning from your experiences. Wisdom is learning from other people's experiences. Unfortunately the fallen rider will not be able to gain knowledge from this, but we can gain some wisdom.

RIP Fallen Rider.

That sux Skeche. Try to keep your mind off that, and props to going to the funeral... :beerchug:

RIP, Very Unfortunate You had to witness the crash and aftermath Not a easy thing to go through, But even if you do know a road well, you can still go to fast for your own good and ride beyond your abilities.

I'm so sorry to hear about this; can't imagine what it was like to witness that either...very kind of you to attend his funeral...

Ride safe everyone : please:

M -

its tough to bear such a sight (at least for me). I remember my X and I witnessed a motocycle accident few years back. Same scenerio. Only difference was, the bike was a cruiser and the guy had been boozing. up to this day i can still hear the guy breathing like it was he's last breath. luckily, he survived.

RIP, unknown rider.

Back