then new cruise control

mrninja9

Banned
well i knew i was going with doyle,chris,howard and my freind beefy to Hannibal. I know i am tall and will hurt so i went to the local auto parts store. Looked at this kid and said hey i need an o ring. he looked at me like i was an idiot. He said ok what for i said a busa. You know the next look i got. So i said ok where is the o ring set you guys have i neeed to see it. so after 5 minutes of figuring out which one to use i got one and it works

so for 1 dollar and 35 cents i had cruise control and it worked pretty good great mod

post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
pics

O-ring either between the barend and grip or grip and switch housing wil be enough to hold the throttle. Very in-expensive!

Pretty constant drag though. I tried it along time ago. I would forget to remove it before I went out to play and didn't like the throttle response. Is alot cheaper than the MIZERs but I like them.

I bought a Throttlemaster clip on palm rest...within 10 minutes of riding and almost killing myself with it, I gave it away.
rant.gif

Had throttlemeisters on one time and threw them in the garbage. For open road they're fine. For hilly roads, no good.

That is correct! or speed traps in small towns LoL

I wish I had these on that COLD a$$ moutain ride LoL

Another +1 for Throttlemeister. I am comfortable using cruise control only on open roads with light traffic.

I couldnt tolerate the continuous bind that the o-ring would presumably create. I think that is unsafe.

The O ring is moveable. You roll it out of the way when you don't use it

yeah i will try to get pics but it goes between bar end ant grip i need to go one size smaller yes cheap when your out of a job and cant afford a throttle meister next cheapest thing yes i would like to have a set but cant see giving that much for them i guess

but i dont know the size of it

(Luvanicebum @ Jun. 10 2007,16:24) I bought a Throttlemaster clip on palm rest...within 10 minutes of riding and almost killing myself with it, I gave it away.  
rant.gif
Damn. I'm glad I'm not the only one that hated it after about 10 minutes of using it.
smile.gif

mrninja is a drunken drug addict! don't believe anything that man says!!!!

oh.....damn! i was thinking about ME!!!

JUST KIDDING ON ALL COUNTS!!

I hope all new mods work for ya, nin!!!! hahaha!!!

I like my cruise control for its ease of operation... I press the button to set the speed and tap the brake to kill it. It stays set at exactly what speed I want it to.

Back