Vista Cruise Control,

aljanmay

Registered
Anybody use a vista cruise control lock on their busa? I had one on an older bike and liked it but am wondering if it will work on the busa?

i think the best contros around are the Throttle Meister controls. i have had 2 of them. I don't use any at the moment with running my Turbo Green Dragon.

I love the throttlemeister on my Busa. I don't think it can be beat for its integral look and function as a cruise control. If you buy the TM, be sure to pay the extra $17.00 for the "Heavy." It helps reduce the bar vibration a little more. I used a throttle rocker before, but the TM can't be beat. Yeah, it's expensive but worth it. Especially if you cruise for any extended length of time.

Postal.
cool.gif

I love the throttlemeister on my Busa. I don't think it can be beat for its integral look and function as a cruise control. If you buy the TM, be sure to pay the extra $17.00 for the "Heavy." It helps reduce the bar vibration a little more. I used a throttle rocker before, but the TM can't be beat. Yeah, it's expensive but worth it. Especially if you cruise for any extended length of time.

Postal.
cool.gif
all this good advice and no links to the throttle rocker and the throttle meister??

i want to see..

I tried the $2 Cat o-rings last year. Couldn't get 'em to keep the throttle open and steady. They would just slow down the roll off of the throttle. After several tries, I just put 'em in my pocket. I might go vista cruise later this year, but not sure. I don't think I'm going to throw the cash at the TM, though it is a slick application.

Pay the extra $$$ and get the Throttlemiester I have them on my BUSA and FJR they work great and look great I used to use a throttle rocker but this takes the stress off even more well worth the investment.

Ks you are the man. You generally have the answer for just about everything. I think I will try the TM myself, I like the look of the bar ends.

I bought a vista cruise and realized I would have to do a bunch of modification to get it to fit the Busa ( no room near the throttle & kill switch on the handle bar ) so I got the throttle miester
thumbs-up.gif
good stuff baby!

Postal.
cool.gif
all this good advice and no links to the throttle rocker and the throttle meister??

i want to see..
Oops! I must be getting lazy.
drooling3.gif

Looks like Waterbug has it covered though. Thanks KS!

beerchug.gif

Back