The Wife On her New ride.

cool scooter... hope she stays safe...
wink.gif

Cool little scooter
cool.gif
it won't be long before she will want to take the Busa for a spin
tounge.gif

Well done girl , off to a good start and nice of REV to let you ride HIS bike . If he's a good boy and only if , maybe you might give him a spin on your busa.... REV we've been on to you for a while now.

Hey Rev,

Congratulations there man.

I am curious about that scooter. I am in the process of putting together a training site here for MSF courses and as such am researching scooters and smaller street bikes to have on hand for beginner courses.

Can you post here or send me an e-mail on your thoughts on that scooter for such a purpose. Also interested in thing such as ease of maintaining and crash damage compared to any other types you have seen through the dealership....

Thanks,

John

jcwaugh@cox.net

Way to go Mrs. Rev!!! Congrats! The Busa is next?
rock.gif
I love it!!! Have lots of fun!!!!
beerchug.gif

The 6th picture in the series, the one with a close up of your wife on the bike with the ear to ear smile ... that says it all. Congratulations

I think it's cool...'bout time the Mrs. got her own set of two wheels Rev!
smile.gif

Give her my best and tell her she needs to start some mods on the beast!
cool.gif
That undertail's a bit long (remember, you got extra HP when you cut yours), I see some reflectors on the side...
tounge.gif

Congrats Mrs. Rev...
smile.gif

smile.gif

Ya know.. with the price of gas and all, logically I should look into getting one of those.

However the testosterone flowing through my body just says... DONT YOU DARE!!!!

The price of gas is just fricken killing me!!! I hate it!!! And 80mpg sounds sooooo sweeeeeet…

Just about every pay raise I have had in the last 3 years is just about worthless due to the rise in fuel prices.
I'll admit I've looked at some of the "larger" scooters for commuting purposes (e.g. Yamaha's Majesty - 400cc single, Suzuki's Burgman - 650cc twin etc.)

LOL.........nice reflectors dude!!!!

Now pipe that sucker and throw a nitrous kit on it!!!!!    
laugh.gif
Well I do have a full system and a clutch kit for it allready. Next up will be the 70cc big bore kit. SHould go about 60MPH or so.

Gotta wait for the wife to get comfortable then I'll instal the Gummy Soft compound street tires. Zing Zing!!

Back