the ugliest person to grace earth

mikeled86

SHOT TIME RIP D.A.M
Donating Member
Registered
This guy is a registered sex offender in ohio you can look him up on esorn and he has to be one of the ugliest people I have every seen this is not a fake picture be prepared Brian Peppers

reading the definition of the charge, I wonder how much his appearance had to do with the charge being filed.

SHOCKED.gif

That's sad. Something of a genetic mutant, product of extensive in-breeding.

What he needs is a make-over! Maybe Oprah can buy him a home castration kit.

Ok, ok. That's just uncalled for.

firedevil.gif

Unwanted sexual contact by someone other than one's spouse.

So what did he do, grab some chick's butt?

The court only gave him 30days in jail and 5 years probation. So it couldn't have been too serious.

If it was as minor as that, can't help but feel sorry for the dude.  He's never gonna get laid....

Unwanted sexual contact by someone other than one's spouse.

So what did he do, grab some chick's butt?

The court only gave him 30days in jail and 5 years probation.  So it couldn't have been too serious.

If it was as minor as that, can't help but feel sorry for the dude.  He's never gonna get laid....
Just need to pair him with the right person. Perhaps a lady with NO eyes.
laugh.gif

On the real though. DAMN!!!!!!
corner2.png

Imagine the kind of life he had growing up. Poor baztard, I feel sorry for his mama... I wouldn't wish Apert's Syndrome or Crouzon's Syndrome on anyone.. For any reason...

thats the kinda ugly that even a hooker would turn down... even for lots of money
laugh.gif

sad though, wouldnt want that for anyone either...but the dude is fuggin UGLY

Yea, he's older than the internet. ytmnd has a huge cache of blips that make fun of him.

Back