Personal height/weight question

6'5 240lbs nothing personal,but tell your buddy not be jealous because your getting a busa.
biggrin.gif

I was 5'11" and 230 lbs when I bought it in August. I started my diet in November and the gym in February. Still 5'11"
smile.gif
but down to 196 lbs. she fit me either way but is more comfy now...

6'3 225lbs with 34 inseam. Bike is perfect. Tell your friend to shuud it up. I have seen tiny stick figure guys to a guy in dc that was pushin 400lbs all on busa's and they all fit well. The Busa is like a universal fit bike.
smile.gif

If you would have asked this last time last year, I would have been 6'2" and 245lbs. As of this morning, I'm down to 203 lbs. Woohoo! Best performance mod I've done for the Busa. It's amazing how much easier the front end comes up now, especially the 2nd gear wheelies.

61 year old 6'3" 175# mean, lean, busa ridin' machine!! Get out there guys and jog every other day and lose them spare tires!!! Adds HP you know!!
smile.gif

6'2" - 265 - 19% Body Fat. Busa fits like a glove but wifey says I spend too much time in the gym or on the "Biaotch". Oh well she loves me anyway the wife does too. lol

I'm 5'8" and weight 255 lbs, classic beer gut, 30" inseam.  

How many of you fit the hefty guy category and how many fit the skinny category?
We could be brothers. I'm heavier now than I've ever been. About 5'8", 210, 30" inseam.

My only concern was not being able to plant both feet on the ground. I can get one foot flat on the ground if I keep one on the peg.

I have no problems fitting the Busa!

6'0" 190lbs...I don't want to brag or anything but i'm 43 and thats only 10lbs more than I weighed in high school.

I'm to sexy for my shirt
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

5'7" 165lbs , 32" inseam, and 8% body fat. I am THE SKINNY guy! Maybe I should change my screen name to The Skinny
biggrin.gif

BUSA is fine for me although I have about 5" between my arse and the hump, so on quick takeoffs, its like holding on for dear life. Now I know the real reason for the hump, to keep lightweights in the saddle
tounge.gif

What that is so crazy, never hear that before, beening to big for a busa. If so someone needs to tell my Prez he is to big for his bike...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sub_zero_023.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

6.0 213lbs on a diet .. But cant stay away from the cereal..

Back