The ugliest custom Busa I've ever seen!!!!!

That is your brain on drugs... That guy should have the **** kicked out of him for doing that to a poor unsuspecting Busa ! :punch::punch::punch:

I think one has to know when to stop when building a custom. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Cipher

You dont have to lie to us to get our opinion,,,,we know you must have been drunk when you painted your bike like that,,,,,just repaint,,we will not say anything or chuckle:laugh:
Were all brothers here at the org..what happens at the org ,,stays at the org:whistle:
BTW,,,if your running a turbo or NOS on that thing and happen to have a backfire,,,your a dead man ,,by the looks of that german helmet spike on the tank,,,,,you gotta lay off the booze........LOL

Man you figured me out:rofl::laugh:
I wouldnt be caught near that thing.

I think the ugliest Busa I ever saw was one that the guy had covered in long shag carpet. He had obviously spent a lot of time and energy doing it, but it looked hideous. This one is not too far off.

where does the hump go? any busa without a hump is worthless lol. i kind a like the wheels.
failure-of-logic-fail-demotivational-poster-1209989155.jpg

someone needs to buy this thing and put a normal tail and tank back on it. then this disaster of a busa will once again have its dignity. and WTF were they thinking doing that, man that is ugly.

Mods, don't we have rules for posting offensive pictures?

just sayin':whistle:

Back