I've lost my mind!

Tango1300

Registered
<h2>Hey Everyone...

Motorcycle riding is quickly coming up... my bike is going together just as fast but it wasn't enough.  I decided to quit the helicopter business and took a job as Sales Manager for Suzuki of Tomball.  So.... step up and come see me here at the dealership or send me some love!  I'm breaking into crazy ground where most motorcycle sales guys don't know a thing about the bikes they sell and I'm here to change that.

One of the best parts about this store is the in-house Dynojet dyno for custom tuning your bike for any mods you want to add.  The dyno is actually a part of our showroom!!!  So... trust me the Hayabusas will definitely have the best of tunes with a PCIIIusb if I can help it!

I'm offering a simple $100 finder's fee to all my friends who send a buying customer.  Nothing like pimping your friends and making money on them... Just give them an ADD for me and let the internet do the rest.

Please let me know if I can help in Sales, Parts or custom Accessories.  Our parts department stocks a full line of ICON and other popular riding apparel.</h2><center>

<a href="http://www.suzukitomball.com/dashboard/displayGeneralDealerInfo.page?language=en&country=US&profileType=moto&returnType=html&dealerId=402880c60406134201040614c94c3ddd">SuzukiCyckes Link Broken
SuzukiCyckes Link Broken
Click here for our dealer link!</a></center>

Hey, I got a mission for you...find some stories about behind the scene of "Hayabusa" you going to attend a meetings and stuff...since you are a MGR...right
rock.gif

I need the following parts for my Vmax:

26H-23145-00-00 OIL SEAL two
26H-23144-00-00 SEAL, DUST two
1FK-13597-00-00 JOINT, CARBURETOR four
1FK-13595-00-00 JOINT vboost four

Throw me a price

Just found out the 2008 hayabusa will come in Pink for all owners of ZX14 bikes who are wanting to change back to a Hayabusa!

If you guys want info on anything from parts to buying a bike I will do my best to get the right info. This dealer has been in business of motorcycles since the 60's and knows all the ropes, factory reps and holes in the system.

How I got the job was just being there yesterday ordering some parts for my Hayabusa when this squid came in wanting a new GSXR1000. He was riding a 2005 GSXR750 and asking all sorts of questions to a guy I thought was just a stupid salesman... turned out the guy was the Sales Manager. Well... the SM didn't know a thing about the GSXR1000 and I of course read the latest mag write-up and thought I knew enough to answer the question... so I did.

The owner of the dealership was standing there witnessing the conversation. I told the squid of my 17000 miles of riding this past year... what the Busa vs GSXR1000 has to offer and the squid says, how do I trade my bike in and buy the GSXR1000? The owner of the dealer... looks to the the SM and asks him how many miles has he rode this year... he says none, he hadn't bought a bike yet. The owner tells him, "You need to find another line of work... I need someone who knows what the customers are saying... Son, (referring to me) do you want a job?" I got the job... and the commission on the GSXR1000!!

Tango -
Congratz on the new job and the commission; but how about talking to your general manager or owner about becoming a sponsor here? That way, no one feels bad about taking business from the sponsors who are already on board... I think it is awesome that dealerships want to participate here! Also, the in showroom Dyno sounds pretty neat... post some pics?

BTW, is Suzuki of Tombull the dealership that Ted Biele used to work at?

Again congratz!
beerchug.gif

Congrats on the job! Sometimes its just being in the right place at the right time. And yes that is the same dealership that Ted worked at.

Besides our scripted original poster, has anyone else here ever sold bikes for a living?

I have been thinking about it, but I have reservations, and a good job already (I should say a good paying job, but the job itself sux).

So... anybody work for a dealersip and want to answer some Q's for me?

See if they'll cover my damn crack on the tach cover under warranty for me, since none of the dealers here seem interested in doing it...

Back