Lost custom paint thread!

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking for a thread that I thought I had subscribed to, but apparently did not.

It is about a custom painting procedure that is applied by melting a specific print into a tub of paint, then dipping the part into it to transcribe the pattern onto the part. I remember that there was a wheel done in red carbon fiber, and one done with skulls on it.

If you have the link to the site, or to the thread, please post it here.

Standing by......

Did a search for all posts with paint, skulls, red carbon and dip for the past 6 months. Could not find it.

The thread was started by Greg...Thinker 62...apparently there has been a hold on the thread. Which means you can't see it until they work some possible sponsor arrangement...

...found this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bogus View Post
Guessing if you make a "commercial" offering you need to pony up as a sponsor

neat process... should go well to the show guys...

"Sorry guys. A moderator has put the other thread on hold. About 3-weeks ago, I sent a message to Doug (CAPTAIN) asking about my options. Looks like I need to go back to Cappy before we get that thread back up. Hang on a minute."

Well that sucks, I was hoping to have something substantial to send to my friend. Now I have nothing more than a few pictures and an I think you can do this....

Last edited:
Email and PM sent to Thinker62, thanks for the help in tracking this down. I was describing the process to a friend of mine that purchased a 2007 ZX-14, and he is interested in having some custom work done.

Thanks again

Back