OH NO--I've Lost my mind!

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
So here's the story--a friend of mine has been paralized from the waist down for years from a car accident. He build a 3-wheel cycle with hand controls that he rides arond. BUT---he's interested in one of these. We go to the local dealer--and now I'm thinking of getting one too!!! NO---I'll never sell the 'busa--just add one of these to the garage (if the wife doesn't shoot me!). I know, I've read the reports--not great- but just so different that I think it's really cool! YEP---I think I'm finally losing it!

can-am.jpg

I rode one and it was terrible. It followed the crown of the road too much, the handling sucked ass because of the high center of gravity.
It has no real power compared to any 600 plus cc sportbike.
It is really just a poser-mobile. A look at me kinda machine.

For your buddy it makes sense, although he will have to get the auto model, and put a hand brake on it(not too hard), because it only comes with a foot brake.

I rode one and it was terrible. It followed the crown of the road too much, the handling sucked ass because of the high center of gravity.
It has no real power compared to any 600 plus cc sportbike.
It is really just a poser-mobile. A look at me kinda machine.

For your buddy it makes sense, although he will have to get the auto model, and put a hand brake on it(not too hard), because it only comes with a foot brake.

Yea--I know---everything you say is correct. I just think it's different in a wierd kind of way!!!

i think they look great but like you said piss poor reviews. i can't believe everything i read. :laugh:

I would wait a couple of years to let them work out the kinks and maybe the price goes down.
But then I didn't buy a cd player until 1992...

i dont really like these things but i do like that other thingy that was posted not too long ago. Not sure what its called or who makes it but it is a 3 wheeler with the two in the back, not up front, and it is for dirt. From the pic it looks like they lean kinda like the dodge tomohawk's wheels. I would buy that if i had the change, but it is 30k

I think it would be an awsome thing to do. You, and your boy would be able to have something together ??

Back