Best article I've seen on new Gen3

groran1000

Donating Member
Registered
I've been reading most articles about the new busa. This one has everything that is changed on the new bike. It looks like 35 or more things and the article is super descriptive down to mm increase on many things, a really good read and has all the info with 50 pictures. I think the bike will feel more powerful in the rpm range we ride the most for normal riding if there is such a thing.

Last edited:
I've been reading most articles about the new busa. This one has everything that is changed on the new bike. It looks like 35 or more things and the article is super descriptive down to mm increase on many things, a really good read and has all the info with 50 pictures. I think the bike will feel more powerful in the rpm range we ride the most for normal riding if there is such a thing.
This article shows the work they put in to the engine. Lighter stronger pistons and con-rods, higher flow head, bigger throttle bodies better cooling. What will happen when the cpu sets it all free? Did Suzuki make a Clark Kent so Euro 5 can’t see beyond the glasses of disguise?
Can’t wait to find out.

1614199179748.png

Back