"Most beautiful bike I've ever seen"

dalynchmob4

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share this story...

Had to get a new rear tire - turns out, the Kawasaki place had the best deal in town - less than $190 mounted. Anyway, I was a little reluctant to take my baby to the Kawi place, but I figured, "oh well, it'll give them a chance to oogle a peice of mechanical art." The shop mgr was a super nice guy, and had the job done in no time. I went to pick her up, and he told me out of his own mouth - "Dude, this is one of the most beautiful bikes I've ever seen. I was almost afraid to put the new tire on, because I was afraid to touch her." Of course, my chest puffed up and I gave him a BIG grin, and said, "Thanks bro.... I try to baby her as much as I can." "I could tell", he said, "I even put felt in-between all the metal-to-metal parts as I changed the tire because I didn't want to take a chance on scratching anything."

I shook his hand and told him how much I appreciated his concern over my baby, and as I drove away, he told me to bring her back anytime.

Then I thought to myself, you know, there may be SOME controversy over who's fastest, but there is NO DOUBT, this machine commands respect - even from it's arch-rival! Just thought it was kinda cool!!
cool.gif

Sienna_complete_R_side___resize.jpg

That's awesome, thanks for sharing! They are definitely mechanical works of art! I absolutely love the `08 orange/black busa! viva la hayabusa!

That decal on the swingarm and the rim stripes are perfect
beerchug.gif
. Thanks for sharing.

guess you did not see his YouTube video yet huh? burning the old tire off the bike out back?

rofl.gif

I dont care if its kawi, suzuki, honda, or yamaha.......if they are gonna treat your skoot good than give them all the biz you can, cause that is hard to find.
clap.gif
Take it to them over and over again
thumb_up.gif

Back