The ugliest custom Busa I've ever seen!!!!!

Wow!!!

I hate the way a "custom" Busa always seems to have a cheap set of slip on pipes.

I mean come on, I would think a true custom Busa would have a full exhaust on it,

I am just being picky...:poke:

Wow!!!

I hate the way a "custom" Busa always seems to have a cheap set of slip on pipes.

I mean come on, I would think a true custom Busa would have a full exhaust on it,

I am just being picky...:poke:

Yep! Most all fattie ( custom Busa ) put on the cheap slip on stubs...the same that most others are using. Thats NOT custom then....to be custom must be diff than stock AND diff than the rest but keep it tastefull...this one does NOT apply. Fugly...even the rear seat is usless at that angle.:lol:

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out what the theme is supposed to be? Is that a steam train wheel on the side? Is it like an old west theme with saddles because the seats look kind of like a western saddle for a horse? Wow. That is just brutal....this clown should go back to tuning Sunfires with his Walmart accessories....:moon:

What's sad is someone dropped a bunch of money into that, they could have just given it to me, lol. ???

nuke_it_from_orbit.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yea, I mean I'm not even a fan of that spike on his gas tank. Maybe he did this project to show us what NOT to ever do for a Busa. Yea, that's gotta be it.

WOW!! That thing is beautiful!!

Sorry. Of course I dont own a Busa so I have to drool over everyone else's, no matter how ugly it is . . . :rofl:

Cipher

You dont have to lie to us to get our opinion,,,,we know you must have been drunk when you painted your bike like that,,,,,just repaint,,we will not say anything or chuckle:laugh:
Were all brothers here at the org..what happens at the org ,,stays at the org:whistle:
BTW,,,if your running a turbo or NOS on that thing and happen to have a backfire,,,your a dead man ,,by the looks of that german helmet spike on the tank,,,,,you gotta lay off the booze........LOL

Back