the Tall Ships are in...kinda cool...

The tall ships pulled into our harbour yesterday. From just about everywhere,Soviet Union,China,Australia, the US...

Some of the tallest ships(sailing ships) in the world.

Go here http://www.tallshipsvictoria.ca/ for live web cams,facts and info....

and a few cool shots of the waterfront and one or two other shots for Idaho Krieg, who was thinking about blasting up this summer.

It was a nice day for a ride, so I thought why not ride down town an' check out the ships, and grab some lunch.

here ya go....
Sounds nice, wish I was riding with you...

another nice hotel to stay at  The Grand Pacific.

notice how Rubbah didn't park with the Yameeha's...

heheheheheh....
or the Yammies didn't want to associate with da smurf?
tounge.gif

Sweet pics man!

RSD, brought back memories..... The wife and I visited back in 2000! Thanks for sharing.

Great shots, RSD.....did you have High tea at the Empress??? I remember going there with my folks when I was a shorty dude....Mom had to have high Tea...it was the highlight of the trip for her. I remember how cool all those stone buildings seemed to a 8 year old kid...like going back to King Arthur's day.....what's the name of the famous botanical gardens right around that area??? I remember how beautiful that place was, too....

Awesome pics Rubbah. The wife and I gotta get down there soon. Maybe tip a few pints!!
laugh.gif

Great shots, RSD.....did you have High tea at the Empress??? I remember going there with my folks when I was a shorty dude....Mom had to have high Tea...it was the highlight of the trip for her. I remember how cool all those stone buildings seemed to a 8 year old kid...like going back to King Arthur's day.....what's the name of the famous botanical gardens right around that area??? I remember how beautiful that place was, too....
Butchart Gardens...

Awesome pics Rubbah. The wife and I gotta get down there soon. Maybe tip a few pints!!
laugh.gif
get over here and lets crack a few...

I'll be on holiday from July 22 till about August 22.

We just got back from Mexico, so I'll have to wait a while before taking any more holidays, but I can always take a 3 or 4 day long weekend...

get down here an' party.

The tall ships pulled into our harbour yesterday. From just about everywhere,Soviet Union,China,Australia, the US...

Some of the tallest ships(sailing ships) in the world.

Go here http://www.tallshipsvictoria.ca/  for live web cams,facts and info....

and a few cool shots of the waterfront and one or two other shots for Idaho Krieg, who was thinking about blasting up this summer.

It was a nice day for a ride, so I thought why not ride down town an' check out the ships, and grab some lunch.

here ya go....
Sounds nice, wish I was riding with you...
I wish you could be here too,blasting around on that Green Monster . I haven't lost a street race yet...(well,ok, I lost 1...had the house-mouse on the back, if I dump it outa the gate with her on the back,the front floats too long...got 2 of the 3 smart azzed lil bastids thou). We could wreek some havoc.

Get out here Mike, we'll ride hard,check some sites, then maybe have a beer...just one thou... hehehehe

Back