Just when you think you are having a good day you open up a PM from a Member

Who’s a contributing member that’s looking for gen 2 bags. Let’s not make usps rich. Let’s find them a home.
Rubb's going to use them to transport a couple ladies around on trips,they want to go for rides but insist on bringing their hair dryers,3 pair O shoes,shorts,pants,little black dress...you guys know what I'm sayin'.:laugh:
Cool part,they have money and don't mind paying.
Rubb spent all his money years ago. No biggie,you get used to the taste of cat food. Kiddin'...Rubb. Thanks for lookin' out thou Matt.

Shipping musta been killer for hard bags. What’s ur PayPal addy?
Awesome gesture.:thumbsup::bowdown:

I was about to send $20 to this address just to help cure this situation somewhat at least for return shipping. If these bags to come up needing a return that offer still stands as we have all been there. Hell I sent something to Alaska before that should have ended up in NY lol.
U Da Man...:bowdown:
I will take it all back. Please pack up and ship.
Rubb.

@04Red shoot me a PayPal address, I'll kick in on shipping.
:thumbsup:

Sayin.....
I have done as I have been told. ;)
Here is an' example of the out and out coolness of a place like this and its members. The members are the Org.
Member Mathewrussell5 hit me back because he's a cool playa and because he remembered getting a freebie from me...a Throttlemeister. I had forgotten about that. He did not:bowdown:
Rubb.

OK,with big thanks to Wuzza,Mr.Brown,Matthewrussell5 and Red05 my bags are on their way home !!! I am excited as there will be a couple road trips this summer. These bags will obviously hold special value to me now and will never be sold. :thumbsup: Red is graciously waiting on payment for the bags until I take delivery. Very cool and trusting of Ol' Rubb.:bowdown:
I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS PLACE!!!
Stand by for photo's of them installed. Should be way cool to see a Busa sporting hard bags on a turbo bike with a big fat tire out back. Should look as big as a small compact car. On the edge of my seat to see that.
Might be a first for the Org..

If someone has posted such a thing before, I shall trust in the skillz of my friend RedBull to find it.
BIG thanks again. Rubb.

Sorry guys, with everything else happening in my world currently I haven’t been able to spend as much time here as I would like. For those wanting to help Rubb with shipping costs please just send it directly to him , that way trying to account for it and send him updates on who kicked in what. As he said, this is an awesome group and I am so sorry I couldn’t make them work, I was really looking forward to having hard bags for the first time. Thank you all for your understanding, especially you Rubb!

Sorry guys, with everything else happening in my world currently I haven’t been able to spend as much time here as I would like. For those wanting to help Rubb with shipping costs please just send it directly to him , that way trying to account for it and send him updates on who kicked in what. As he said, this is an awesome group and I am so sorry I couldn’t make them work, I was really looking forward to having hard bags for the first time. Thank you all for your understanding, especially you Rubb!
It's all good. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Back