Just when you think you are having a good day you open up a PM from a Member

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
AAAhhhhhgggg FUG. :banghead:
I am waiting on a return PM from a member here for what I'm told is a HUGE fug up on Rubb's part.
Short story,qwik point by point( I know unusual 4 me)

Rubb has hardbags 4 sale.
Member on here wants bags.
Rubb sells to him and ships.
Member gets bags. Opens package.WRONG BAGS.
DOH! I had 2 sets of bags,Gen I and Gen II.
He wanted the Gen I. Gave him an' awesome price.Things should have been awesome. NOT!
So....where did brain fugged and farted Rubb send the Gen I bags?
I just don't know.Last big box I sent out went to Australia. I think.

So,this is eating at my guts. I have been buying,selling,giving, shipping for near 20 years on The Org..
When I was the admin for the Org and was trying to help Doug out,generate some much needed funds for things (wont go into that) but the point is dozens and dozens and dozens of things came and went thru my hands for years,problem free.

So what I have proposed to the member,just to be sure for his sake,is for him to take pics,post them here,with any serial numbers,letters or words on the bag hardware and see if all you knowledgeable joe's can tell us weather they are Gen I or II.
Good idea right? If they are II's I have told him to instantly ship back to me (full refund + shipping on Rubb of course) plus I will send him out some goodies as a SORRY for the fug up.

Sound alright....?

Rubb.

OK,slowly shaking off past brain injury.
Digging thru old photo's . I had bags on a Gen I years back. I have sent out the wrong bags/hardware I believe. I bought this pristine Gen I (2007) which came fully out fitted for touring.It was a bonus,not for me,no interest in bags..at that time,but for the member that got them that time.
The hardware is flat,I believe I sent out round. Can you guys confirm this ?
Flat=Gen I Round=Gen II thanks,

Rubb.

Rubb, like Mr. Brown said, don't stress it, there is no rush, we will figure this out one way or another.

Rubb, like Mr. Brown said, don't stress it, there is no rush, we will figure this out one way or another.
Are you the member who received the package? If so, what do you need? If Rubb can't find it, I'm sure someone has what you need.

I was about to send $20 to this address just to help cure this situation somewhat at least for return shipping. If these bags to come up needing a return that offer still stands as we have all been there. Hell I sent something to Alaska before that should have ended up in NY lol.

Yer killin' me Stang. Thanks Bro. You rock !!! What was in the package you sent..I hope it was Muck-Lucks. Rubb.

AAAhhhhhgggg FUG. :banghead:
I am waiting on a return PM from a member here for what I'm told is a HUGE fug up on Rubb's part.
Short story,qwik point by point( I know unusual 4 me)

Rubb has hardbags 4 sale.
Member on here wants bags.
Rubb sells to him and ships.
Member gets bags. Opens package.WRONG BAGS.
DOH! I had 2 sets of bags,Gen I and Gen II.
He wanted the Gen I. Gave him an' awesome price.Things should have been awesome. NOT!
So....where did brain fugged and farted Rubb send the Gen I bags?
I just don't know.Last big box I sent out went to Australia. I think.View attachment 1618303
So,this is eating at my guts. I have been buying,selling,giving, shipping for near 20 years on The Org..
When I was the admin for the Org and was trying to help Doug out,generate some much needed funds for things (wont go into that) but the point is dozens and dozens and dozens of things came and went thru my hands for years,problem free.

So what I have proposed to the member,just to be sure for his sake,is for him to take pics,post them here,with any serial numbers,letters or words on the bag hardware and see if all you knowledgeable joe's can tell us weather they are Gen I or II.
Good idea right? If they are II's I have told him to instantly ship back to me (full refund + shipping on Rubb of course) plus I will send him out some goodies as a SORRY for the fug up.

Sound alright....?

Rubb.

Damn Rubb.... well....I once drove 5 full minutes to a member who told me he had a gen 2 gel seat and it turned out to be for a gen 1..... I wont mention a name here. But those things happen....(sometimes)....

Damn Rubb.... well....I once drove 5 full minutes to a member who told me he had a gen 2 gel seat and it turned out to be for a gen 1..... I wont mention a name here. But those things happen....(sometimes).... View attachment 1618377
Well its official then. I have lost my shi7.
I couldn't find my own A55 with both hands. :crazy:
Could you please forward my mail...Eric Martin Institute of Phychology will be just fine. See you in the funny papers...
Oh,by the way...who are you again?
And how did you get this number?
Artist formerly known as Rubb.

OK, here's the pictures I took...
If I can use the bags with the hardware made for the gen1 I would like to do that, given I could find the hardware at a decent price.
If necessary I can send all back to Rubb.
Or if anyone else wants these they can have them for what I paid plus whatever the additional shipping would be.
If any of you have any other options please feel free to chime in (I know I just opened it up to some fun responses, so bring it on :)

IMG_E1690.JPG

IMG_E1691.JPG

IMG_E1692.JPG

IMG_E1694.JPG

IMG_E1695.JPG

IMG_E1696.JPG

IMG_E1698.JPG

Back