The "STUNGUN" is headed south...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
The "STUNGUN" is headed to Kevin aka SuperKaos...For some straightening out...Gonna add a BOV and slave support and get the vacuum and fuel lines ran correctly...Was hoping to get an air shifter and shift light but may not be able to get those added at this time...
evil.gif

The "STUNGUN" is headed to Kevin aka SuperKaos...For some straightening out...Gonna add a BOV and slave support and get the vacuum and fuel lines ran correctly...Was hoping to get an air shifter and shift light but may not be able to get those added at this time...  
evil.gif
YO STUNNAH, first, good luck on the bike, I feel your pain.

Second, I am going to be selling a trick-ass air shifter in the near future. It is a Muzzy that is decked out with stainless lines and stainless high-pressure quick disconnects. I went with an electric shifter since I am too lazy to be filling the tank back up... Also, I have that electronic nitrous gauge too that can monitor the pressure in the airshifter tank. Pretty nice set up with a strong discount... I used it MAYBE 10 times, probably less...

Let me know...

Doc

evil.gif
YO STUNNAH, first, good luck on the bike, I feel your pain.

Second, I am going to be selling a trick-ass air shifter in the near future.  It is a Muzzy that is decked out with stainless lines and stainless high-pressure quick disconnects.  I went with an electric shifter since I am too lazy to be filling the tank back up...   Also, I have that electronic nitrous gauge too that can monitor the pressure in the airshifter tank.  Pretty nice set up with a strong discount...  I used it MAYBE 10 times, probably less...

Let me know...

Doc
Doc...Hit me with a PM...I'll know in a few days if Kevin is gonna be able to do the install on the shifter...
evil.gif

evil.gif

If you are getting that done get braided fuel lines.
NE...There's nothing wrong with the original lines with the exception that their now ran correctly...I will discuss the braided lines with Kevin...  
evil.gif

<span style='color:red'>I figured that your lnes would be fine.  Braided is for the future.  Figured since you are in there anyway.  I have sen my lines (good lines collaps) from the vaccume.  My lines are longer becase of running the fuel pump in the rear, but you ever know.  Just check your lnes eve so often especially if you see the low side running harder at 2-4M rpm.</span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088710124 -->

If you are getting that done get braided fuel lines.
NE...There's nothing wrong with the original lines with the exception that their now ran correctly...I will discuss the braided lines with Kevin...  
evil.gif

<span style='color:red'>I figured that your lnes would be fine.  Braided is for the future.  Figured since you are in there anyway.  I have sen my lines (good lines collaps) from the vaccume.  My lines are longer becase of running the fuel pump in the rear, but you ever know.  Just check your lnes eve so often especially if you see the low side running harder at 2-4M rpm.</span>
Check...
evil.gif

evil.gif

Man I'm pissed...GoldRush came and picked my bike up the Thurs before last my bike has still not made it to Kevin...They suck...I paid for a round trip now I'm in the process of trying to get at least half my money back and go get the damn bike myslef...
evil.gif

Well the "STUNGUN" made it to Kevin yesterday 7-5-04...He emailed me and said that all the vacuum lines were ran wrong and that the fuel lines were kinked and all this was just from lifting the tank...My lord what will he discover when he removes the fairings...Appears that I did make the best decision...
evil.gif

Well the "STUNGUN" made it to Kevin yesterday 7-5-04...He emailed me and said that all the vacuum lines were ran wrong and that the fuel lines were kinked and all this was just from lifting the tank...My lord what will he discover when he removes the fairings...Appears that I did make the best decision...  
evil.gif
I thought they did the work the first time??

evil.gif
Kevin did do the original install...But that's not where the problem arose...Remember I broke the output shaft needed a head gasket and tranny work...Well the local mechanic had no turbo skill but I trusted that he could do the work...The other issues with the gasket being the exception were covered under warranty...So he puts everything back together and the bike runs like shat...So that's why I sent it back to Kevin to get it right...
evil.gif

evil.gif

evil.gif
Kevin did do the original install...But that's not where the problem arose...Remember I broke the output shaft needed a head gasket and tranny work...Well the local mechanic had no turbo skill but I trusted that he could do the work...The other issues with the gasket being the exception were covered under warranty...So he puts everything back together and the bike runs like shat...So that's why I sent it back to Kevin to get it right...  
evil.gif
GOTCHA, makes sice now. I could not figue out how your lnes would be mixed up.

Needless to say you wont do that again.
wow.gif

evil.gif

Yeah...I'm seriously thinking of getting out of the turbo business and just getting another bike to chill on...Only problem is that when I get it back it gonna be so right...Decisions, decisions, decisions...
evil.gif

Good luck Stunnahman, and I'm glad you're getting everything worked out. I'm always reading the posts here and creepin' around to see if a turbo is where I want to go. I was thinking of going with a big bore, but I'm still leaning towards the turbo. I've got a ZX12 racing buddy of mine who has a big bore and nitrous, and I really want to shut him up.
biggrin.gif

Brian

Got a partna here running a bore and spraying...He's pushing an 03 LE Busa...He's running strong...Problem is I haven't had the chance to run him...I think I'll smoke his a$$ though...One warning of installing a turbo and I'm sure you can get a 2nd on this...It has got to be setup properly and it's best to have a turbo guru in your home town...Man I live in TN and had to take the bike down near Fort Lauderdale, FL for it's install and now you know what's going on...I don't give a damn how good your local wrench is if he doesn't know anything about boost he'll have your shat freaked up...So to me logistics is a major issue...
evil.gif

NBothing against Kevin (he is a good guy with good service), but you have to be able to find someone closer??

NBothing against Kevin (he is a good guy with good service), but you have to be able to find someone closer??
Yeah NE...That's the major problem there is no one close...I guess the closest is going to be Motorhead in Ohio...I've tried time and time again to find someone with no success...Maybe I'll eventually run across someone...
evil.gif

Talked to Kevin last night...Everything has been rerouted and is looking good...However chain was destroyed again had to order one before he could test the bike...I ahve know idea how the chain got destroyed...Anyway the "STUNGUN" ain't far from returning home...
evil.gif

TotalKaosPerformance...Just about ready to slap the fairing back on...
evil.gif

stungun_revamped.jpg

Back