The Solo Pics were meant to be seen, you won't believe this....

gunmetalbusa

Registered
Two weeks ago I was at Deer Valley Ski Area in Park City Utah doing some downhill mountain biking. I had the camera that took all the pics of my Busa trip and I had not downloaded them yet. I had about fifty other family and mountain bike shots that were priceless to me. As I rode up the chairlift I took off my back pack and the camera was on the waist belt. Got to the top, and NO CAMERA!!! I literally felt sick,....

I went to the bottom and began walking under the chairlift searching in deep grass, and bushes hopelessly for over an hour walking a third of the 1300 foot rise. I finally gave up and tried to finish the day mountain biking. :please:

I asked the chairlift operator at the bottom to keep an eye out, and a couple runs later, SOMEONE HAD FOUND MY CAMERA! It was crushed from the fall, but the card seemed good. When I got home, all my pics were undamaged.

I still can't believe it....:bowdown:

pichers1.jpg

See what I mean by personally priceless,..I will always back up my digital camera from now on, important lesson learned.:thumbsup:

DSCN1126.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

DSCN1137.jpg

DSCN1249.jpg

DSCN1307.jpg

That is one of the reasons I just switched my laptop to SSD. (Solid State Drive) In the event of a fall the data on the drive will still be good, the laptop might be trashed but the music collection will survive. I believe the drive I got is rated to 1500/g over 1 millisecond. So unless I purposely hit it with a hammer the data should be intact.

Nice luck and pictures BTW!:thumbsup:

Back