You won't believe what just happened!

Glad your okay....let me know if I can help with the paint scheme or repaint. Busa are my favorites to paint and fix...glad your okay bro..
biggrin.gif

Sorry the 36$ is for a gasket set, many included and then 19 dollars to ship it overnight. But I don't need all that lol. yes I need some riding pants because I have a small sore hip bruise. Sure Creekboy I could use help with paint. I wanted to go all graphite. something simple to keep cost down, but I would not mind a few ghost flames on the upper and down the side fairing :-)

damn thats insane not wearing gear like guys in those pics. If I did not have my helmet on I would be pretty much in bad condition like coma or dead damn...sorry for those guys. But Im glad I made it out easy, and then realize gear on at all times! Thanks for caring busa brothers

<!--EDIT|HayaBoosta03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116212182 -->

The bike is not bad at all...Are you going to make her pay for repairs???Glad your ok...

got the fairing off I can see the cover just under the bottom slowly drip. Btw Baby wipes takes care of all grease/oil/grime from your hands, it works wonders for anyone who does not know ;)

no I am paying for it. like you said its not that bad. I already bought the cover and gasket for a total of 82$shipped and the bike needed to be painted anyways so I am out a bike for a week and my pride hurt
smile.gif
I will maybe get block off plates for the mirrors and new lever/bar ends etc

<!--EDIT|HayaBoosta03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116761885 -->

Sorry to hear of your accident boosta bro.....Glad your OK, and glad to see the bike wasn't as bad as it could've been. Thankfully you weren't doing any speed or it could be alot worse. Sorry I don't have any parts laying around for ya, wish I could help out...:(

yeah i was thinking if I had frame sliders i would be alright. I am looking to get some soon thanks. Yeah, I was out for a total of 15mins just because I felt like just taking a ride. Thats what sucked to me.

yeah i know i made it out good, the tank is not touched so thats great to me. hey thanks UR IT! I appreciate it, but don't worry, this just gives me a reason to do custom things this time around ya know?

I know the feeling and sympathize, dude. Sounds like you are both in good running order! That's the best part.
friggin traffic!! I just hate it lately

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "skipped a period"|1116217922 -->

I am beginning to think the brakes are ok, but the sound makes me think its the wheel bearings go messed up not letting the wheel move as freely. It also gets louder in one point over and over as it is rotated.

My question is, are wheel bearings not an expensive thing to get replace?

Definitely glad you are okay. The bike will be back in tip top shape in no time. Frame sliders will be a nice addition to have. I know you said you have ordered the stator and gasket, but did you check with <a href="http://www.parts411.com">Parts 411<a>? $82 TYD still sounds kind of high. Sounds like the custom paint will be happening now.

Back