Had a nice ride this weekend

Big Sloppy

Donating Member
Registered
My buddy and I hit the Blue Ridge Parkway this past sunday. It was about 65 degrees and bee-you-tee-full! Although once we got up in the mountains it got a little chilly (35). We drove until we hit the road block (picture below) and had to turn around. Sorry about the pics, they were taken with my phone. I plan on doing that run again with a good camera. The scenery was amazing. Up around 3500 feet. I know it's not much, but it's all we got in Virginia. On the way back I rode my buddy's 2002 Interceptor and he took the busa. He now of course has busa envy and is looking into an upgrade.

parkway.JPG

ROAD BLOCK PLEEEEASE it's just a little snow.
laugh.gif
Great pics glad you had a good ride.

Great pics, but in that first one there's a red Honda in the way of a work of art
biggrin.gif
. Glad you had a good time.

Looks like a great ride. The I love riding on the parkway, and yes, a better camera is definitely a must to capture its beauty. How did you like the Intercepter? My buddy has one as well, and I find it to be a very comfortable and fun bike to ride as well. If they'd ever up the displacement on it, I might consider buying one. Busa is still the undisputed king though.

I,ve rode the Parkway a few times myself, it is a MUST do ride if you are ever in the area. But then again, I live in Tennessee, so you could say, I PUT myself in the AREA.
laugh.gif

Nice pic,s Sloppy, glad you had a good ride. I rode the foothill,s Parkway this weekend myself, and for all you Busa Bashgoers, it,s in Great shape.
wink.gif

this post would havemeen more interesting if you had a better camera
biggrin.gif

And good you infected your friend with the busa bug...
wink.gif

Looks like a great ride.  The I love riding on the parkway, and yes, a better camera is definitely a must to capture its beauty.  How did you like the Intercepter?  My buddy has one as well, and I find it to be a very comfortable and fun bike to ride as well.  If they'd ever up the displacement on it, I might consider buying one.  Busa is still the undisputed king though.
The interceptor was pretty comfy, and it's neat at 7000rpm's when the additional valves kick in. And I liked all the info the digital guages give you. But it's no busa. I stopped in to see him yesterday at his office and he told me "that thing has balls!"

Back