!the sh.org contest

The sites server and webpage operation is not my concern or responsibility.  I am a member just like you. Please do not blame me for it's operation and your inability to get connected with it.  I probably will not do another contest because of all the animosity it has created for those who could not get online. It's not worth the aggrevation and I'm Sorry about your connection problems.

Guy

I know the site operation isn't your problem but its a well known fact when you have 3000 people access a page at the same time alot of people are just going to get a page not displayed. I once again thank you for putting the stuff up for the contest. I just don't like the idea of having a instaneous, "whoever can do this the fastest exactly at this time" contest unless it can be posted somewhere that can handle the traffic so everyone has a chance.

The sites server and webpage operation is not my concern or responsibility.  I am a member just like you. Please do not blame me for it's operation and your inability to get connected with it.  I probably will not do another contest because of all the animosity it has created for those who could not get online. It's not worth the aggrevation and I'm Sorry about your connection problems.

Guy
Don't sweat it Bro. It was fine, it was the thought even for those of us that could not get in. I the spirit of Christmas.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!!

So, where do I pick up my new 2004 Busa?
tounge.gif

guy, fug anyone that complains, somebody won and thats a good thing, I didnt win but I still grin
biggrin.gif
coulda won if I rode my busa to the server
laugh.gif

I say good go guy, it was a good contest and a good race, some people just cant handle being slow, guess thats why we ride busas?

Twisted,

It's just very dis-heartening, especially during Christmas.  You try to do a good thing and you get e-mail mugged because your giving away something as a gift and they(unlucky board members) didn't get one.  Now I'm getting e-mails from winners bitching that they don't have their Free gift yet in UPS. SSShhhheeeesh, I just sent them for goodness sakes.  Give it a day or two, it is Christmas you know.  

Just bitchin, hope to see you and Chris soon in Seattle.  I should be up there in a month or 2.

Guy

wow, sorry to hear that, hate mailers
mad.gif
I wish you and your wife a nice christmas and new years, I can smell the turkey allready, extra stuffing, cranberries and gravy for me please, yummm. see ya

Twisted,

It's just very dis-heartening, especially during Christmas.  You try to do a good thing and you get e-mail mugged because your giving away something as a gift and they(unlucky board members) didn't get one.  Now I'm getting e-mails from winners bitching that they don't have their Free gift yet in UPS. SSShhhheeeesh, I just sent them for goodness sakes.  Give it a day or two, it is Christmas you know.  

Just bitchin, hope to see you and Chris soon in Seattle.  I should be up there in a month or 2.

Guy
Sorry to hear about your issues with a good idea. Some people will bitch no matter what if you give it to them for free why isn't it here yet WTF! I am having second thoughts of doing the same thing on another board now...

...might want to include a disclaimer that reads "you might not win", for those that expect differently...
tounge.gif

I was unaware of this contest, but I'd assume that things got busy, servers were slammed, and many were clogging up the network trying to win...it's the same when buying anything online, like concert tickets...I hope most people realize that...I'm sure they do, so you guys keep having contests! BTW, where's my free gift for kissing butt?!
tounge.gif
I'm kidding (about the butt-kissing part...now, where's my free something?!)

tounge.gif

I'm sorry that you did not get the opportunity to be a part of the Tiger Racing Christmas give-away.  But if you e-mail me your ship address, I'll assume you made it into the contest and won.

This was not a sham and it was not BS and it was NOT a stupid ass contest.

guycaputo@buckeye-express.com

Merry Christmas from Tiger Racing,

Guy
I took Guy up on the offer he made, and he replied to me right away. With all the problems getting onto the site (not his fault) he was willing to make it right. Should have taken him up on his offer, I did.

Ride safe
eyes.gif

Guy -
I received my High Polished Instrument Dash Plate in the mail today.
jump9.gif
It's awesome - you are the man. Thank you very much & I'll check you guys out when I need to buy stuff.

<marquee>You're all welcome.</marquee>

Guy

<!--EDIT|2fast4u2c
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072832168 -->

yo guy, your website got some tight s#!t hafta wait till after those maxed out cc's are payed off though before i pull the bike out of storage

Back