Need the orgs help with a photo contest i'm in

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
Alright this pic of my Dodge Daytona Charger, 1 of 4000 made, is entered in a contest for a $100 gift certificate at lxforums.com (click the link to the left to vote once registered)

There are some cool pics up for a vote but I think mine may be the best. I was in the lead and it changed today, some of the trailing pics jumped by double so not sure what's going on there. I don't want to win dishonestly so I'm deploying my resources at the H.org with a few requests.

1. You will have to register here, which is easy and free, so please only do so if you are a Mopar fan or want to check the site out.
2. I am so confident my pic is the better one, I ask that you actually vote for the one you like best instead of just for me by default.
3. Post up in here if you voted so I can see the org at work!

Thanks for the help guys!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146623832 -->

Justintime2.jpg

Justin,
Where do we vote?

Ha! - I was number 40! I put you in the lead by 1!

JT2, other than the fact that it is a Dodge it is an great photo. JK Bro, nice car. Headed over to vote for you now.

Don

PS. That is a pic of my other baby.

Cobra1.jpg

Just voted Justin is up 42 to 34. Didn't bother to look at the other pics, his has to be the best, he owns a busa too.

Don

Yes it is, it is a 2003 10th Anniversary Cobra.  Not trying to one up you or anything, but 1 of 381 made.  Over 13,000 cobras made that year, but only 381 Black Coupes.  After mods, she has 475whp/512wtq.  Runs a 11.74 1/4 with my sloppy a$$ driving.  Could run an 11.5 with a better driver.  

Don

--Realized that I needed to clarify something. There were only 381 Black coupes made with the 10th Anniversary Package. It is just an appearance package that includes red/grey seats and the 14 spoke wheels.

Don

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146627409 -->

rock.gif
somehow i just cant imagine there are only 4000 of those chargers.... seems like i see two or three every day here in podunk new mexico, but maybe im just nutty..

-WHEELMAN

They are nice cars the owner of my company went crazy and bought a crap load of Dodges.
3- Chrysler 300s
1-Daytona RT red/orange
2-Daytona RT yellows with custom SRT8 hoods
3-Magnums
1-SRT8 Magnum with custom shaker hood
1-Daytona truck (shop truck)
and has ordered 2-new challengers when they come out.

So you think he likes Dodges or what???

Yes it is, it is a 2003 10th Anniversary Cobra.  Not trying to one up you or anything, but 1 of 381 made.  Over 13,000 cobras made that year, but only 381 Black Coupes.  After mods, she has 475whp/512wtq.  Runs a 11.74 1/4 with my sloppy a$$ driving.  Could run an 11.5 with a better driver.  

Don

--Realized that I needed to clarify something.  There were only 381 Black coupes made with the 10th Anniversary Package.  It is just an appearance package that includes red/grey seats and the 14 spoke wheels.

Don
That would certainly kick my HEMI's ass! I have a 125 NOS kit going on shortly though
smile.gif

rock.gif
somehow i just cant imagine there are only 4000 of those chargers.... seems like i see two or three every day here in podunk new mexico, but maybe im just nutty..

-WHEELMAN
Lot's of Chargers, just not the Daytona Chargers. Comes with more HP, better exhaust, intake, suspension, interior stuff(lots) and the GoManGo color with blacked out HEMI hood, rear quarter Daytona bading, blacked out trunk, rear spoiler, front chin spoiler, the list goes on and on. If you look just below the passenger side dash vent it has a plaque with the listing "GoManGO! 3485 of 4000"
smile.gif

They are nice cars the owner of my company went crazy and bought a crap load of Dodges.
3- Chrysler 300s
1-Daytona RT red/orange
2-Daytona RT yellows with custom SRT8 hoods
3-Magnums
1-SRT8 Magnum with custom shaker hood
1-Daytona truck (shop truck)
and has ordered 2-new challengers when they come out.

So you think he likes Dodges or what???
Holy crap!
drooling3.gif

Nice thing about N2O, you have hp and acceptable gas mileage. With a blower, I get lots of hp and never any decent mileage.

Back