!the sh.org contest

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
well I thought it was a cool idea until I was refreshing the page every 10 sec to get the instructions.  So when 8pm est hit the page wouldn't load!!!!

total BS....the people that are closest to the f'in server get the sh*t

TOTAL BS!!!!!!  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

so many hits that the server got overloaded with packet requests....the closest people geographiclly have a smaller packet routing distance..therefore prolly got all the free stuff!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

I can't get to the site now either.  Oh well!!

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072060443 -->

Well I have no idea what you guys are talking about but the site still won't come up.
wow.gif

its waaaaaaaaay over d00d...it was at 8pm est last night....
wink.gif

I'm sorry that you did not get the opportunity to be a part of the Tiger Racing Christmas give-away.  But if you e-mail me your ship address, I'll assume you made it into the contest and won.

This was not a sham and it was not BS and it was NOT a stupid ass contest.

guycaputo@buckeye-express.com

Merry Christmas from Tiger Racing,

Guy

<!--EDIT|2fast4u2c
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072106090 -->

I'm sorry that you did not get the opportunity to be a part of the Tiger Racing Christmas give-away.  But if you e-mail me your ship address, I'll assume you made it into the contest and won.

This was not a sham and it was not BS and it was NOT a stupid ass contest.

guycaputo@buckeye-express.com

Merry Christmas from Tiger Racing,

Guy
I"m sorry for being upset and I was only upset for a few min but when people actually try to get in and the page instantly dies its really no fair for the people who's pages won't load.  If you have a contest again I suggest something that is over a longer period of time so then everyone has a chance, not just the ones that are within 100mi of the server or with a T1 to their house. Thanks for having the contest. It was appreciated.

I will just try again next year.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072185388 -->

Back