tounge.gif
Eventually...
wink.gif
Good
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Nice ride man. I haven't been on the board much lately so I missed what happened to that beautiful black one. Bring us late comers up to date on the chain of bikes? Enjoy that monster!

LMFAO here we go...AGAIN.ps very nice got to love the kawi green.seen one (all stock) eating everything around it at the track.

Nice ride BT. I personally like the looks of the gixxer a little better, but they are both very capable and sweet looking bikes. Glad you got what you wanted.

Nice ride man. I haven't been on the board much lately so I missed what happened to that beautiful black one. Bring us late comers up to date on the chain of bikes? Enjoy that monster!
I ended up deciding that a 600 would better suit my needs. I sold Diablo and got an '05 636. Awesome handling bike, and plenty of power but I found out the expensive way that I don't like the high winding nature of a 600. I prefer the lower end torque and much wider powerband of a litre bike for my type of riding. If I rode track I can see me preferring the 636 hands down. For the street, which is where I do 100% of my riding I simply prefer the litre and it's characteristics. So, here I am back on a 10...
biggrin.gif

Nice ride BT. I personally like the looks of the gixxer a little better, but they are both very capable and sweet looking bikes. Glad you got what you wanted.
I was torn on looks between the Gixx and the 10. Personally I like the front half of the 10R and the rear half of the Gixxer. The desicion maker was how much I loved the '04 10R I had before. Just couldn't take the gamble on not liking the Gixxer as much.
wink.gif

I like them all. If I could find some way to add either a 10R or a Gixxer to my Busa, I certainly would. But, I've always wanted a little flickable 600,too. Why not a collection? Number 1 reason is being married. I hope to be adding a new Corvette to the garage soon, so I know better to bring up the subject of a 2nd bike to the wife. And "no" I would not want to trade in my Busa after I have spent some much time getting it just the way I like it.

Very cool, bro...at least yer happy now.
thumbs-up.gif
You just be safe on theat puppy, hear?
wink.gif

Have a blast! Oh yeah...and do us a favor wouldja?

ZAINO that thing!
biggrin.gif

I like them all. If I could find some way to add either a 10R or a Gixxer to my Busa, I certainly would. But, I've always wanted a little flickable 600,too. Why not a collection? Number 1 reason is being married. I hope to be adding a new Corvette to the garage soon, so I know better to bring up the subject of a 2nd bike to the wife. And "no" I would not want to trade in my Busa after I have spent some much time getting it just the way I like it.
Yep, I'd prefer a "collection" as well... Not married but don't make enough money to support a collection of super/hyperbikes.
wink.gif

Well once again it's not a Busa but it is a sweet looking bike. Injoy
cool.gif
So how long you going to keep this one?
rock.gif

Cool bike Chris! I happy that they brought back the all Kawi green from 98'. I can't wait until the mods start rollin' in. Good luck with and be safe brah. Oh and you know, it ain't easy bein' green. Later Grab.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127698155 -->

Back