The rain made me give her some love.

I see your in Florida on the other side can a mechanic do it I wish you were closer I would pay you to do it for me
I doubt any mechanic/shop would even consider the idea of installing a universal car cruise control to one of the fastest bikes on the road. Their eyes would probably pop out their sockets when you pop that question. :laugh: not to mention the fact that they are probably not familiar with any of that stuff.

How do you like the Concours I almost bought one instead of the Busa
Concours is great, but is not a busa.! It’s heavy and doesn’t give that gut wrenching acceleration the busa gives, but I like it and I bought bought it to cruise around. If I feel like riding more “spirited”, the busa is always ready in the garage.

I doubt any mechanic/shop would even consider the idea of installing a universal car cruise control to one of the fastest bikes on the road. Their eyes would probably pop out their sockets when you pop that question. :laugh: not to mention the fact that they are probably not familiar with any of that stuff.
Would you have the time to do it say like 6 months from if what would you charge me I could ride the bike to Tampa

Would you have the time to do it say like 6 months from if what would you charge me I could ride the bike to Tampa
I just zoomed in on your profile pic and realized you have a gen1. All the threads I’ve seen here and the experience I have are on gen2 install. You would think is the same thing, but I never heard of someone running one on a gen1. Not to say there are no gen1 running a cruise like this, but I’ve never seen it and the forum member that I ride with and know for fact that tried to make it work on his 2005, could never get it right and gave up. On a gen2, this mod requires fairings to come off, speed Sensor/clutch/brake light wire tapping, relay to be installed, throttle cable pulley bracket added, undertail modified using the famous “trash can trunk mod” to Make space for the unit, a bracket need to be made to mount the control pad and control pad itself needs to be taken apart and Siliconed shut to be made water resistant/proof and some other things I’m sure I’m forgetting. You can mount the “brain” behind the engine like some members have done, if you have space there. I’m saying all this, to say this........ this is not a plug and play 2hr job. Maybe someone would chime in and confirm if they have successfully installed one on a gen1 bike.

I just zoomed in on your profile pic and realized you have a gen1. All the threads I’ve seen here and the experience I have are on gen2 install. You would think is the same thing, but I never heard of someone running one on a gen1. Not to say there are no gen1 running a cruise like this, but I’ve never seen it and the forum member that I ride with and know for fact that tried to make it work on his 2005, could never get it right and gave up. On a gen2, this mod requires fairings to come off, speed Sensor/clutch/brake light wire tapping, relay to be installed, throttle cable pulley bracket added, undertail modified using the famous “trash can trunk mod” to Make space for the unit, a bracket need to be made to mount the control pad and control pad itself needs to be taken apart and Siliconed shut to be made water resistant/proof and some other things I’m sure I’m forgetting. You can mount the “brain” behind the engine like some members have done, if you have space there. I’m saying all this, to say this........ this is not a plug and play 2hr job. Maybe someone would chime in and confirm if they have successfully installed one on a gen1 bike.
Thats sounds like alot of work I wasnt thinking thinking you do have a gen 2 and a very nice looking one at that

Back