The rain made me give her some love.

mabupa

Donating Member
Registered
Florida weather sucks right now!! It has rained everyday for over a month, so I had no choice, but to take care of some things on the busa and give her a nice cleaning. Even though I ended up with a white busa by mistake, (couldn’t find a new black one and dealer sold me this one as gray, until they went to get it out of the warehouse and noticed their mistake on their inventory list) I really like how she looks. Maybe one day I can put my hands on a 2016 Black busa full OEM fairing set and change her up a bit. For now, I think she looks good, if I may say so myself. Lol!
F689E847-CEA5-4FC7-96FE-CFC15E5BC788.jpeg

1D7FABE3-45B4-4126-BDAE-DC8859D5CEFC.jpeg

622067BD-E767-45ED-A950-439835251814.jpeg

B771B588-3A61-4DEE-B1C0-C0F4F51AF86A.jpeg

Cruise control! and the gauges are sick! Digging the wheels too. Is that a full pad that covers the tank?
Thanks! The cruise gives the wrist a nice break, gauges where done by Scott at bluegauges and wheels are OZ Piegas.
As for the tank cover, it is a bagster tank cover. I use this cortech tank bag, but bagster actually sells these covers with brackets installed to attach any bag from their line of products, but I haven’t ordered one of theirs.

Last edited:
Our bikes look so good in white. I'm your neighbor to the north so I get all of the same rain you do.

Looking Sharp my friend . I was going to poke fun on the chicken strips , but remembered your in Florida.
I was waiting to see who was going to comment first about them. Lol! I keep dreaming about riding the tail of dragon and just going on trips around the country on a bike, but life seems to always have other plans. God willing, It’ll happen one day.

The more I look at your pics, the more I see custom stuff. Looks good!
Yeah, I started adding the numbers one day and quickly realized that wasn’t so smart, so I quit. That’s one thing that has kept me from getting another newer black busa. Just thinking about having to transfer all my mods over to the newer bike makes me cringe. Lol!

That’s what is keeping me from buying a Gen2. Having to buy all that stuff again.
You are right! When you factor in the new bike’s price, plus mods, you get into new car territory money wise. Best thing would be to find used bikes with a lot of the upgrades you would like already installed or some other mods that you could sell here and use the money towards the mods you want.

I see your in Florida on the other side can a mechanic do it I wish you were closer I would pay you to do it for me

Back